03.05. George Safford Parker - best known ruchechnik

1904 But after some time, waved to disassemble, repair, assemble, our hero thought, "That is sho? I sho do not do myself the same pen, only better? "And you know, did the same. And a year later began to sell their product, and by 1888, gain experience and confidence, decides to build a "best handle". Progress thoughts absolutely correct. Not so much Schaub quickly, but in 1904 Parker Pen Company began to produce wonderful pen ink set with mechanical system, and to which the same patent was issued. What's the catch? Prior to this, the ink in the pen filled by pipette. The concept is simple. Parker, the pipette is disposed within the housing. Well, for those interested in fountain pens - the saw. Who has not - turn on the imagination Welcome to my Blog or the Google.
This smart Parker are independent, in a year has issued a patent for a push-button filling system. And after a lot of things naizobretal. The same brand clamp that everyone knows who has ever seen Parker.

By the mid-20th century, Parker Pen Company was one of the most reputable manufacturers of writing prichindalov, was part of the so-called Big Four. Therefore, without much surprise, we note that the surrender of Germany and Japan signed the handles of the company, and more specifically - the most recognizable model Parker 51. Eisenhower in Europe and the Far East MacArthur were fans of the company from Wisconsin.

In 1954, Parker excelled as usual in the market and ballpoint pens with Jotter model. How? Again, the quality. Tungsten bead proposed by radically improved the quality of the product.

Do you remember the joke of the '70s? This also from them. Parker conducted a campaign: hand writing pen Parker type "mathematical" formula:

Chemists, mathematicians, physicists and other highly attended and began to ask questions: "Shaw for the formula, we are not in the subject?". "Sha, calm down, - said of the Parker Pen Company, - is a recipe for Martini: 3.5 parts gin and vermouth half of the four ice cubes (water, H2O cubed = ice), scrambled three movements."

Tags

See also

New and interesting