Jennifer Love Hewitt Heartbreakers

The charming "Heartbreakers" Jennifer Love Hewitt for more than 10 years for its beauty captivates men, but not so long ago it struck criticism in connection with the typed weight. Media ranting that since the release of the hit film with her participation "Heartbreakers" Jennifer pretty podnabrat extra kilos, but they apparently did not take into account the fact that Love Hewitt is not 22-year-old girl and 33-year-old woman.

"This is an integral part of Hollywood. At first, I sat down and cried when I saw all the horrible things that people have written about me, about my weight. But then I decided that I should be stronger than this. I reasoned that if people call me thick, in America there are thousands of teenage girls, which is even worse than me. Then I decided not to respond to provocation. I love show business. Do not get me wrong. But all the time I plunged into it. Even when I go to the supermarket in a sweater, I know that I will be taking photos and I will not look at these pictures. Previously, it irritates me, but now I have decided not to pay attention to it. I do not want that kind of life, when you need to dress up for any little bit about it. I want to be a normal person. With dance or yoga, I'll go sweaty. So it should be »

After the success of the romantic comedy "Heartbreakers" and "Diary of careerists" Love Hewitt starred mostly in minor films and little-known series, but do not forget about it. She often emblazoned on the activities where it is considered a welcome guest. As long as the beloved actress is not the same as worthy projects, but who knows what will present the life of this beautiful and charming woman?

"I'm happy! And I'm alone! I like to be alone. I have the ability to solve all their own. Not to say that do not want in my life there was a man, but I was not looking. I have a great time with friends, walk, go to concerts and enjoy everything that I offers Los Angeles. I think I'll be a single mother. I know that so difficult, but it does not frighten me »
It is a pity that many actresses rank higher say that Jennifer is just a minor character factory of dreams and where it is removed, they would not have weighed nothing. Share truth in this, but I think at the Love Hewitt still has the talent, and together with its external data he has yet to unfold, and unfold ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting