The little dress

Always refer to the short dresses in two ways. On the one hand, they are very feminine and sexy, you can not argue with that. But on the other - to wear a short dress, it is necessary to have the appropriate shape. A couple of extra pounds in problem areas - and of seductress you prevraschaeschsya in the sausage. Do not cut had to watch as is "this whole" mini sexy dress, rippling cellulite. Well, that most celebrities have a slim figure, so it is said, the doctor ordered to wear short dresses. Moreover, the "little black dress", the exaltation of Coco Chanel, this is not - for several years in the trend bright mini-dresses.

Snooky. Ironically, spacious mini-dress looked on it quite bearable. But if she wore a tight-fitting - I would be horrified ...

Gwyneth Paltrow wore a mini dress at the award ceremony «Grammy»

Jennifer Love Hewitt has a small cellulite (we could see him in a paparazzi-chronicles), but in that dress, he is not noticeable

Yes, Jessica Simpson is not plumper, a mini-dresses looked at her gorgeous (wiped away a tear of nostalgia)

Kristin Cavallari. Nice and stylish, there is nothing more to add

A Christina Aguilera loves because a mini-dresses that wore them during pregnancy. I can not understand this behavior. Is it comfortable?

Christina Ricci. Dress-nothing, but we should not think that if you have small breasts, you can not wear a bra

Katy Perry did not have a perfect figure, but mini dresses are her very

Black and white option on the Leighton Meester likes me more than silver. Although the bad

Here's a short dress on celebrities that I really like

Miley Cyrus

Audrina Patridge

Rihanna - even in old image, but the dress smartly!

Selena Gomez

Sienna Miller

Tara Reid

Emma Watson

Brooklyn Decker

Tags

See also

New and interesting