Photos of Emma Watson

French by birth and by citizenship Englishwoman actress Emma Watson pulled out his lucky ticket in 1999, when it was exactly 8 plays the role of Hermione Granger. It participated in several films about the wizard Harry Potter Emma brought glory that has served her in good stead later. Watson won the role of Hermione in 9 years, now she is 22 and her career continues to gain momentum. This and next year should show that is capable actress previously starred mainly in science fiction films for young people, because Emma appears once in three film "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" with Nina Dobrev, "Napoleon and Betsy," and "Your voice I in my head. " In the "7 days and nights with Marilyn" Emma is not very fit and in my opinion fit into the overall atmosphere of the film. I think the highest paid actress decade, according to Guinness is not worth wasting the opportunities and do everything at the highest level, forgetting about Hermione and everything connected with it. We believe in young talent, as her future Hollywood film!

Tags

See also

New and interesting