Oona Chaplin

The daughter of actress Geraldine Chaplin and granddaughter of the legendary silent film comedian - Charlie Chaplin Oona - our contemporary. And, of course, also an actress. At 25 years old Una appeared in a dozen TV series and a couple of movies. But this is not going to stop Una. She, like her ancestors, talented and ambitious enough to deserve a name in the film world.

Charlie Chaplin and his 4th wife - Oona Chaplin:

Oona Chaplin was born in Castile in Spain. Her mother - the daughter of Charlie Chaplin and Oona and her father was also a kind of legend - Chilean operator Patricio Castilla. Because of this, Una received an excellent education. In addition to the schools in Spain and Switzerland, she attended this at the prestigious Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. So un - professional actress.

In addition to acting, Una childhood fond of dancing. Explains Una, dancing would be her profession, if she were not so demanding on yourself. Poet Una bent for acting. So her talent dancer in videos shown only brother.

"For a long time I could not watch the ballet, because I felt sorry for the missed opportunities. I did not know it would turn out for me. But now it's too late to go back. »

Youth Una was not quite normal. Her parents have done a lot for the children to learn to appreciate the simple things, never put himself above others just because they are rich. Una says that because of this she does not feel depending on material goods. Una as well as her parents, working in a charity that provides food to the homeless and some toiletries.

As a teenager, she tried to rebel.

"In 15 years, I thought I was a grown woman. I thought it was ridiculous that I should be in bed by 11 pm »
Una and her mother - the actress Geraldine Chaplin:

Una did not catch his grandfather alive. She admits that she felt his way only in his films.
"I know he's my grandfather, but when I think about it, I see a stroller»

Una admits that she flirtatious man. But journalists would call her relaxed person. Perhaps this is due to the fact that Una thinks of themselves as Latino. Although it is the blood, rather English. But education Una passed under the influence of Spanish culture, hence the appropriate temperament.

Her first role was in a large project in 2008 James Bond film: Quantum of Solace. Just Una took part in the TV series "Game of Thrones».

Una says that there are at auditions and funny stories.
"When people hear my name, they ask in a whisper:" Who came? Oona Chaplin? But is Oona Chaplin is not dead? "
(Oona Chaplin - the name of the fourth wife of Charlie Chaplin, in honor of which, apparently, and called the girl.)

Tags

See also

New and interesting