ColdPlay

Continuing the concept that started this post. And if Bowie - the character is more historical than listenable, the Coldplay on the number of plays fit to compete even with the singer Maksim and Timothy. Or, I do not even know that there is now a herd listens Durov?

Anyway, Chris Martin with his melancholy still managed to reach even the Russian masses. So, by the way, to us and not to drive.

They never went around and around.

The first full-length album, quiet, if you wish, kitchens, intimate - and unexpectedly large circulation, recognition, comparisons with Radiohead, sometimes even flattering. The second album, more global - again huge circulations, and the second portion of applause. The third album (X & Y) - reproaches toward commercialization, and in general all the same applause, just at the time the group did become popular even in Russia. The fourth album (Viva La Vida) - for my taste it was a creative peak command.

However, this rarely happens, when it received worldwide recognition artist suddenly creates something even more interesting. In my opinion at Coldplay's got it. Entourage album, integrity, aftertaste - almost everything was perfect. Nothing worse than I do not know, Pink Floyd?

Well, the last issued album (Mylo Xyloto), they continued their downward movement. And it is not even cutting ears duet with Rihanna. Just before the material even in the singles and b-Saidy (additions to the album) was better than the substantial portion of the songs on Mylo Xyloto. I understand that melancholy over, life is good and sing in general, there is nothing, but ....

On the rights of long-time fan, I decided to create a sort of scale are rated albums, excluding b-Side. It turned out a movie:

And to the point fast. The TOP 10 would not be just as creative at ColdPlay very smooth. This, perhaps, is an indicator of something important. Some of these creations have long been bored me, but remembering the old sensations, thought it necessary to include them:

10) The Scientist (second album)

Everyone knows tearful ballad.

9) High Speed ​​(first album)

Since then, and I began my acquaintance about seven years ago.

8) Sparks (first album)

I know that you say,
You say, "Oh, sing that same song».

7) One I Love (with a single second album)

As he pulls the end ... mmm.

6) Square One (third album)

It sounds like from space. In the 3rd album sound was the "Stadium", this is the track opened it. It licked the album, but it is not a reproach.

5) Careful Where You Stand (with a single second album)

An unknown creature that is greater than would come under the first album, but eventually flew past both of them, but in vain ... and for good reason.

4) Amsterdam (second album)

For me it's like Prince «The Beautiful Ones», when the ballad to end the gathering in the "volume" and anxiety.

3) X & Y (third album)

When Martin had nothing to say, he begins to sing his "Ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo," but still in the X & Y I always wanted to domatat X & Y.

2) Parachutes (first album)

I do not cease to hope that it will last longer than 46 seconds and upset every time, but it may be for the better.

1) Death And All His Friends (fourth album)

If you choose the most beautiful moment of their creation, then let it be what sounds to 2:20 at 3:20.

Tags

See also

New and interesting