Who remembers that? (Part 2)

I continue the topic started here.
In the previous article, I described only genre 3D Action and Racing. In this article, I want to remember the games of other genres: aviasimov, Strategy platformer.
Vzroslota - recalls shkolota - learn

01 Aviasimulators

The first representative aviasimov needs no description. The F-117 (1991). And that's it. Ask why the F-117 and F-19 are not? Just the F-117 is already more advanced in terms of graphics and gameplay.
This time the battle zone will include the Persian Gulf, Cuba and even Vietnam. For each zone there are different scenarios, from the air duels to attack ground targets. For particularly successful sorties awarded with medals and titles.

18 prints.

Download the F-117 Stealth Fighter
By the way, this game is the official continuation of the F-19.

Aces over Europe (1993.)
Already a lot of years the topic of the 2nd World War, is haunted by the authors of games. This game is dedicated to the events unfolding over Europe in the period 1942-1944gg. The graphics in the game very personal. The sound is high. The gameplay is not boring and rather exciting and very varied job.

Download Aces over Europe
The game passed me on both sides. Stroll in the amount of 3 training days. 05
LHX Attack chopper (1990)
I confess that I have not played it. Absolutely all attempts were in vain. That vis the computer, the game was rewritten with shoals, etc. In general, I can only say that this is the second after GunShip helicopter simulator on the PC. Maybe the game will describe one of those who played

Download LHX Attack chopper 07
Strategy
Perhaps strategies to make an exception and I will introduce the 4 games.

X-COM: UFO Defense (1994)
X-Com - a legendary game that marked the beginning of a series of games. Many fans believe that the first in the series - the most successful game of all. The game has very nice graphics, even without discounts for age and exciting gameplay.

Download X-COM: UFO Defense
If you have not played the X-Com - you have a great opportunity to do it now. 09
King's Bounty (1990)
Generally speaking, the gameplay of King's Bounty at times easier gameplay his ideological heirs Heroes Of Might & Magic, Warlords, Disciples, Age Of Wonders, but this simplicity hides some absolutely fabulous charm that makes return to play again and again. In 1990, just did not have anything like this ... 256 colors. The sound coming from the PC speaker. Exceptionally keyboard control. King's Bounty - You live forever, which will forever remain in the memory of the players. Do not play this game - a crime against computer games.

Download King's Bounty
In 2008 came the official sequel titled «King's Bounty: The Legend» 11
DuneII-Building of dinasty (Battle for Arrakis} (1992)
Dune 2 a milestone in the history of computer games. Now a third consider themselves gamers strategists, lovers RTS. But playing contemporary hits a good idea to look back at the origins of the genre, the beginning of his birth. At a time when the name of the more just come into use when the sound of the convolutions begin to overlap crackling diskettes.

Download Dune II
I do not argue, Dune2000 and Emperor: Battle for Dune good game, but does not have the atmosphere that gave 2nd Dune. 12
Sid Meier's Civilization (1991)
Without exaggeration, a legend of the game world, turn-based strategy game, Civilization will give you the opportunity to try out the role of the leader of one of the fourteen people and try to unite under his wise leadership of the world. It starts easy - four thousand years BC You, having only one detachment of colonists should choose a suitable location for the establishment of the capital and start a general expansion.

Download Civilization
Civilization is our fso 14
Arcade (which term I mean arcade shooter platform skipping rope)

In my opinion leader is the Commander Keen (1990-1992), especially 4, 5, 6 pieces. The game is addictive and does not let go, at least until you get through even half of the game. Beautiful hand-drawn graphics, the music is magic. Absolutely all the characters cause ... as they say "Nyayayaya ... ^ _ ^" And besides, in the main menu, you can play ping-pong

Download Commander Keen 1-6
If you do not pass at least one part of the Commander keen you much missed 16
Dangerous Dave in Haunted mansion (1991)
Since the first part of Dave significantly matured, instead of a gun took the shotgun itself, and this time went to restore order in a mansion, inhabited all sorts of evil spirits. As it is sometimes painful to watch Dave gets a knife in the nose or loses jaw from hitting the hand. And it makes again and again with special ferocity shoot at anything that moves.

Download Dangerous Dave-February 17
Prehistorik 2 (1993)
The game is about the ever-cheerful always hungry caveman. He embarks on a journey for a meal. In this journey it will interfere with the bears, turtles Zavriev, spiders pitching overgrown parrots, gorillas, metal and other prehistoric animals. There have everything! As things edible and not edible, such as - microwave, toys !!! grenades. The goal of each level and find a lighter approach to the traffic lights. At the end of each level are calculated amount eaten swag.

Download Prehistorik 2
Hence probably gone and the term "bone nor gather»

The discharge a lot of ingenious platformer game worthy of special attention. It JazzJack Rabbit, Pac in time, and many others. I am sure that the information about them can be found on the sources that I used
old-games.ru
oldgames.ru
en.wikipedia.org
google.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting