Michael Fassbender

Long time there were no new-Hollywood "infusion." One and the same person and the same event with the participation of these same people, but settled canons sometimes crumble and be replaced passed the position of the Hollywood macho comes a new, younger and handsome hot. Michael Fassbender, of course, not so young (35 - the apex), but very, very attractive. Apart from the splendid nature of appearance gave him a masculine charm and remarkable actor's talent, which has recently enjoyed a good demand among directors. Michael has already managed to play in such films as "The Hunger," "Shame," "Inglourious Basterds," "Jane Eyre," "X-Men: First Class" and "A Dangerous Method" and "Prometheus", but ahead of him still a lot of roles. For the film, he is ready for more, and even bare to him like a piece of cake, which is why it is him and not someone else called modern man-obsession. If you are not familiar with this side of Michael, you are welcome to post where you will see it as a model.

Fassbender born April 2, 1977, in Germany, but the family soon after the birth of the future actor moved to Ireland - home mom Adele Michael Fassbender (Michael's father, Joseph Fassbender - German). Year-old boy almost had to adapt to his new country and his parents did not have any problems at the new location - a few months have passed and Adel Joseph opened his own restaurant, which still pleases the visitors with delicious, fresh and fragrant dishes. But when Michael grew up, he became an altar boy in the local church, the church opens and closes the local parishioners. Though Michael was responsible and sometimes too sweet sleep ...

"Often I wake up right time. And all the congregation were forced to wait outside the church »

Childhood Michael passed quietly and calmly, and becoming a youngster 16 years Fassbender decided to completely change your life and become an actor. He began by saying that he moved from his parents in the room of their restaurant, and in the home teenager appeared on the strength of two times a week. He worked hard over their data and actor's first acting lessons he received during training at «Saint Brendan's College» Donny Courtney, who organized the class comedy and drama. Noticing talented young man, Donnie, without a moment's hesitation, invited him to his theater troupe called «Bricru». Under the leadership of Michael Courtney, she took part in several productions, but for a great movie that was not enough, and he entered the «Central School of Speech and Drama». Education, he successfully finished and how to use it later turned drew.

After graduation in Michael's life was a little stagnant - a few months he worked as a loader, which is quite a positive impact on his physical form, but soon returned to the beloved and for the first time in his life passed casting for the role in the series, and even Steven Spielberg. The role in the miniseries "Band of Brothers" with Tom Hanks was small, but it went for other more significant role, which led to the popularity of Fassbender today. By the way, I advise everyone to read this post about gorgeous works of Michael.

Anyway, less words - more action. Take a look at the new Brad Pitt, if you please to call it, in the fresh (and not) photo shoots. Although a Pitt ... because they are completely different ...

Michael in a photo shoot for American GQ (June 2012):

"There is no sense of having to just walk around in the frame and be cool like an egg. Not so this is interesting. Even if you - superhero »

Photo shoot for the magazine Esquire:

"I want everything I give my name and what I take part, it went well. No matter what, this is not always the case. But I want to make bold decisions »

Photoshoot for the magazine Obsession by Jean-Baptiste Mondino:

"I have no idea what will happen next. Now I may be interested in, but after three months because of the angle can jump the next favorite of the public. I just want to work on, can not live without this »

Photoshoot for W Magazine:

"We live in a society where if I want something - then take it, I eat it all so easy and affordable. When you're away from it all to renounce, you begin to really appreciate the things that surround you. I would not want to go through it again, but it's a good way humbles you »

Photos of Michael and Natalia Vodianova for the American release of the fashion magazine Vogue:

"I intersnyh to experiment, develop, try something new. I do not like to stay in their comfort zone. I want to risk scaring himself »

Oscar Roundtable:

Tom Hardy about Michael:

"He was older than I was two courses in drama school, so we grew up, and looked up at him, well my course exactly. He was the best actor of the year - well, just one, there were two or three actors, but he was a shining star of the year. So Michael in some sense his own, we are from the same school, but obviously it's a little better than me »

Tags

See also

New and interesting