Sebastian Kim

It is quite a long time was known as the first assistant to the famous Richard and Steven Meisel Evedona.
I was an assistant for a very long time and started to shoot itself in only 32 years. I'm not a young photographer. - She says of himself Sebastian.
He was born in Vietnam, but grew up in the Tehran, Paris and California. As a teenager, he most loved skateboarding. Only skateboarding occupied all his thoughts. Until one day my mother did not gave him an old Nikon, and then began another story.

The first works were published in Transworld, when he was 16 years old. He wanted to be like Spike Jones, who was both an excellent skateboarder and successfully engaged in creative work.

On the same fashion if Sebastian did not know anything until the age of 22 he was not given chance to be an outstanding assistant Evedona for which the young man even had to quit college. But it was an invaluable experience with a true master. After, to travel the world with Evedonom and has proved a great helper, Sebastian goes to work to Meisel, who continue to hone their skills.

Today Sebastian Kim is one of the most fashionable and sought-after photographers in the world. He is doing a photo shoot for the very famous fashion gloss photographs of stars and gets real pleasure from their work and their own way.

Now, I suggest to get acquainted with its amazing black and white portrait photography.

Woody Allen

Mariel Haminguey

Charlotte Gainsbourg

Julie Taymor

Sandra Bernhard

David Lynch

Carey Mulligan

Michael Fassbender

Stephen Dorf

Sofia Coppola

Ed Westwick

Steve Martin

John Slattery

Alexander Wang

Melanie Ward

Aaron Young

Julia Roitfeld and Joseph Altuzarra

The last famous portrait photo shoot Oscar nominees for 2012 made for «Time».

George Clooney

Meryl Streep

Rooney Mara

Brad Pitt

Christopher Plummer

Viola Davis

Jean Dujardin

Jessica Chastain

Michelle Williams

Michael Fassbender

Octavia Spencer

Bérénice Bejo