2012 Billboard Music Awards

Another Award Billboard Music Awards took place last night in Las Vegas. The organizers of the ceremony are not prepared to have any surprises - on stage and in the forefront were the same, and award winners are not getting any for the first time (as in previous times, the most prestigious award in the category "Best Artist" received Adel). As for the costumes, this time on the red carpet reigned white femininity and tenderness. No explosive ensembles - all very nice and light.

Despite the fact that many people were very happy to see Nelly Furtado (singer rarely seen on such ceremonies in recent years), it was clearly not her night. Nelly appeared on the white carpet in a white crochet dress from the latest collection Alberta Ferretti. In itself, the dress looks very cute and interesting, but a ridiculous selection of accessories has killed all his charm on the vine. First, this black bra that peeks out from under her dress. For what? Secondly, beige pumps. In their place have to be sandals with straps. Third, the jewelry. Crochet necklace still all right, but those stupid earrings. What for??? Nelly Furtado woman very beautiful and talented, but her stylist be dismissed as incompetent.

Image of Alicia Keys was in the evening synonymous with elegance. On r'n'b-diva was a long fitting dress Azzedine Alaia, whose texture reminded me of snake skin. Simple, minimalist dress perfectly sitting on a figure Alicia and selection of accessories worthy of admiration. I really like the original rings in the hands of the singer and many earrings in your ears - a very colorful image.

I'm pretty Amber Rose, has in it something pleasant, but with the choice of dress, it is not always guess. More precisely - it's just awful! It seems that her breasts fall out of the bustier is now upon us and

I really liked the dress by Blumarine, which shone in the night Katy Perry. It really is the singer and looks super impressive, but styling again disappoint. And it's not purple hair (this can still be put up) and too heavy, dark make-up, which can not be combined with a light airy dress.

I was very pleased with the fact that instead of a worthless MUZHICHENKO, Katie took her to the ceremony of his grandmother. Very cute!

The winner of the 6th season of "American Idol" Jordin Sparks appeared at a ceremony in beige lace mini dress Diane von Furstenberg. Style dress almost become a classic - the length to mid-thigh, cut a figure and three-quarter sleeves - nothing new, but it looks all, however, very nice. I like that rather hackneyed boats on the platform and stiletto Jordin chose lightweight sandals with T-strap, which not only look great, but also lengthen the legs.

Singer Brandy in the Herve Leger by Max Azria. I really like the dress, but I think it is a bit lost in the abundance of gold accessories and super-lush curls hairstyle. And again - sandals instead of shoes!

A colleague Brandy, singer Monica (remember they even had a joint hit «The boy is mine») has chosen to pass on the track at the floor white dress with seductive cut from the hip. Everything looks very good, if you do not take into account the terrible purple lipstick and clutch gigantic proportions (her weapon there is any?).

Natasha Bedingfield showed on the white carpet as much as two images. The first was to receive, apparently, very delicate and light, but a huge amount of decoration made him sometime turquoise madness.

Another image of the singer (in which she appeared on stage) was more mundane, but no more successful. I do not know what happened this time with the stylist of the singer, but none of her clothes did not pull even at four dead.

Attire Zooey Deschanel, as always, was in the retro style. This time it was the trapeze dress in the style of the 60s by Moschino. Charming dress, all the magic that killed black tights. I know that black tights style Zoe, but they are not suitable to every cocktail dress in her wardrobe.

Miley Cyrus - brave girl. Otherwise, it would hardly have entered the red carpet in a jacket, barely covering her most intimate places. Double-breasted white jacket from Jean Paul Gaultier, of course, is good, but Miley so long cast over its lush styling that just forgot to put it under something else.

We all know about the great love Carrie Underwood to a lush ball gowns, and this time the singer has not changed itself, the ceremony wearing evening dress by Oscar de la Renta. Dress, indeed, looks very impressive with all these lilac tulle pink skirts, coupled with a luxurious clutch and shoes, but the only thing that bothers me, it's hairstyle Carrie. Whether her hair pulled back and smoothed, the image would have looked completely different, otherwise - we are a Barbie doll.

"Woman of the Year" by the Billboard's beautiful red dress by Elie Saab. I'm partial to Elie Saab, and everything he does, so the image of Taylor Swift, in my opinion, was the best at the ceremony that evening. I like it all: and finish the dress, and almost no accessories, and simple hairstyle Taylor and even dark cherry nail polish.

Tags

See also

New and interesting