Style Awards 2012

While in Venice, he held a regular part of the festival premiere, and Los Angeles - ceremony MTV VMA, New York handing out awards most stylish people of America. Ninth Style Awards ceremony was held last night at Lincoln Center, which brought together the most beautiful, rich and fashionable people "Big Apple." Before I give you the overview of fashion dresses from the red carpet, I propose to look at the list of winners of the ceremony, which hit only the most deserving.

"Designer of the Year" - Carolina Herrera
"The design breakthrough of the year" - Prabal Gurung
"The most stylish woman of the year" - Katharine McPhee
"The most stylish man of the year" - Ed Westwick
"Celebrity Stylist of the Year" - Cristina Ehrlich (among its client Penelope Cruz, Amy Adams, Ashley Greene, Julianna Margulies)
"Model of the Year" - Joan Smalls
"The most stylish athlete" - Henrik Lundqvist (hockey goalie, "the New York Rangers»)
"Designer klstyumov on TV" - Jenn Rozhen (designed costumes for the TV series "The Good Wife" and "Lipstick Jungle»)
"Designer accessories" - Reed Krakoff
«Accessories Designer of the Year» - Reed Krakoff
"Costume designer in the movie" - Sandy Powell ("Hugo", "Shakespeare in Love," "Gangs of New York", often collaborating with Martin Scorsese)

Despite the fact that the dress from Nicole Ritchie Anthony Vaccarello looks rather strange, it looks very elegant in it - recently socialite beauty just shines. Shoes are very suitable to the dress - made with him in the same style, though not like me (old-fashioned, these were relevant 10 years ago, although, as we know, fashion is returned). Hair and make-up perfectly complement the image, and I am heartened by the fact that even in this open dress Nicole manages to look not matter.

Amy Adams has appeared on the red carpet in a beautiful dress from the spring collection Giambattista Valli Couture. Color dresses just amazing (celebrities somehow rarely choose shades of plum), let alone finish the more - sequins, of course, today is not uncommon, but in this shade they again look very original. Shoes, of course, you can pick up better, but black pointy pumps add the image of classic elegance.

Very stylish look in your dress Peter Pilotto Katharine McPhee (no wonder it was called "the most stylish woman of the year"). Judging by the reviews of critics, many of them are dissatisfied with the selection of accessories, and specifically how the ornament on clutches conflicts with print on the dress, and I on the contrary such a combination seems to be very interesting. But I would have picked up the shoes to match one of the colors of the dress - purple, blue, orange, burgundy ...

Refreshed after a divorce Katie Holmes chose for the evening is very simple ensemble of Carolina Herrera (by the way, designer herself often appears in public in such images) - a simple black shirt and skirt-bell of golden cream taffeta with beaded embroidery at the waist. The choice is not bad, but it seems to me that the image of Katie seems incomplete, as if something is missing.

Ivanka Trump is also preferred for the red carpet dress decorated with beads and sequins. First of all, I would like to pay particular attention to the print on the dress, which combines several shades of red and white - very impressive. Style of dress is also good, and dark blue shoes in perfect harmony with the dress.

A woman with a colorful appearance, like Iman is required to match the outfit. That is why the supermodel opted for a bright purple pants suit with trousers flared and interesting accessory in the form of a rope with a tassel on the neck. It is in the style of the 70s.

Rachel Taylor Reed Krakoff. The actress added a tight dress with a feather skirt easy open sandals (good choice) and a small bag of white snakeskin with orange trim and handle big-chain (bad choice). By itself, the bag is gorgeous, but the image does not fit perfectly.

"Model of the Year" Joan Smalls - the girl is very beautiful and attractive, but it does not always make the right choices in clothing. Of all her ensemble (something tells me that this is Givenchy) I like only a bright red top and handbag in the same tone. Boots-tube current in this season, I personally do not seem to be attractive, and silk pants with a tail hardly ever cause someone sympathy (regardless of personal preference).

Tags

See also

New and interesting