Dreadlocks for Rihanna

Rihanna's parents would have to give his daughter Marliana, since it seems that Rea lit the songs of Bob Marley still in its infancy. Singer so much "attached" to Bob that his influence on the work and privacy Ri large enough that it sounds as if he is her own father. Idol, Idol, God - call it what you like Marley, but he Rihanna is something special as it not only made room by Bob in his Los Angeles apartment ...

Room Bob Marley - is my lounge, I come here to completely disconnect from the outside world, there are smoked incense on the walls of many of my favorite black and white photos of Bob. He's my favorite singer of all time, it paved the way for all the other actors, people from the Caribbean.
but also make dreadlocks like his. It turned out nothing like - originalnenko, but these "black pasta" color only need to shave and what's next - Rihanna-Baldy? I do not know, do not know, but perhaps wigs save the situation.

Speech by Rihanna for the show «American Idol» May 24, 2012:

Last night (Moscow time), the singer performed her hit «Where Have You Been», which will soon be replaced by «Princess of China» and I still poorly imagine how Rea will portray Princess of China with dreadlocks on his head, though certainly someone who is, and she really get out (and do kandibober forward and with a song).

Photos Rihanna's Twitter:

"Gy * bany backstage final Idol»

And here is the inspirer - Bob Marley:

Tags

See also

New and interesting