Liz Bourbeau: Did you really love your partner?

Before you read this article, I recommend you to write down exactly how you express your feelings to your partner.

Let us, to begin with, we define what is true love.

Accept the other as he is, especially when you do not agree with it or do not understand it. Acceptance means the absence of the slightest condemnation from the position of "good" or "bad", the absence of charges and attempts to change the other person.

To know that he loves you, even when you do not want to give you pleasure. "Pleasing" does not mean "loveĀ».

To accept that his need for him more important than yours.

Feel comfortable, even if your partner does not follow your advice, or does not think like you.

Ask what he wants, instead, to make decisions for him.

I know that no one has the power and features to make your partner happy, remembering that happiness is within each of us.

Perhaps at first glance you like this definition and you agree with it, because it is a kind of love you have always dreamed of !!! But do you think: My partner is not ready for such an attitude !!!

This means that you would like to change your partner and your responsibility, you are not aware of. In reality, you say, I am ready to apply the rules of true love, on the condition that my partner will also be ready for it. Let me remind you that you will never be able to harvest the fruit that you do not put! Do you want to live the experience of unconditional love with your partner? Sow the seeds of unconditional love in a relationship with him! Can you always know exactly what seeds you have sown.

Do you admit that you often build illusions on my account? Know that as you give power to his ego. But you can not allow him to manage and control them. And it needs to be aware of how much his influence in your life. You can be sure that the ego runs your life, if you live in discomfort, emotions, fears, etc. All those voices that govern you in everyday life, is a manifestation of your ego.

Did you discuss with your partner your mutual needs and desires? If so, you probably noticed how they are different. For example, one wants to go to the cinema once a week, and another - once a month. And what if one of you suddenly fall in love with someone else? Did you discuss how you act, happen it? Do you honestly think of this or choose to lie to each other?

I know couples in which one partner says: If that happens, I'd know about it, instead of quietly suspect and worry. A second partner, says: As for me, I'd rather not know about it, unless you're still going to be happy with me.

Do you love each other enough to agree on such things? The agreements allow each partner as often as possible to listen to their needs and respect their limits.

What will be your reaction if your partner decides to go on vacation without you from the need to be alone, to take the necessary decisions for ourselves? Chances are, you decide that he no longer loves you. And it is again the solution of your ego! If you yourself need to be alone with yourself, if you can tell your partner? I know many people who have a similar desire after years of living together, but they did not dare to tell your partner. They did not dare to follow his heart.

As soon as you start to apply the rules of unconditional love, you will notice that you will have no difficulty to allow your partner to realize its true needs. And so you will reap its fruits: he will be happy, seeing how to realize your personal desires and needs

. Love truly - is to want to make your partner happy. NOTE: I am not saying that you can or should make him happy. After all, so consider your ego! Those who believe that such a vested right and ability, are rarely allowed to say "no" or admit that their needs are different from the needs of the partner. Remember that very often say "no" to another person it means to say "yes" to yourself. After all, happiness is within us, and only our perception or our reaction is determined, we will be happy or unhappy.

Liz Bourbeau: Want to know if you really love your partner

? Harmonious relations are necessary in order to have a better quality of life than if you lived alone. Otherwise, what is the meaning of family relationships? The less you listen to their needs, the more you expect that your partner will fulfill what you want, thus proving his love.

The consequences of this - a life in fear, frustration, anger and guilt. That is why loving relationships often are added to the difficulty and lasts less and less. According to statistics, in 2014 the average term love relationship - from nine months to two years. This is true of any relationship: 24% of married couples, 41% of couples who are cohabiting and 35% of couples who live alone, do not withstand the test, even in such a short time.

I am pleased to note that in recent years more and more couples strengthen their relationship by starting to put into practice the concept of responsibility and true love.

And you? What do you want? You still make a decision and move on to the action!

Author: Liz Bourbeau, translation - Iya Zaitseva

Tags

See also

New and interesting