Tony Awards 2012

The award ceremony Tony Awards 2012 took place a few days ago in New York The Beacon Theatre. Venue of the event was not chosen by chance - Annual Tony Award is awarded for achievements in the field of American theater, including for the legendary Broadway. Although we are familiar with the American theater is not as good as the American cinema to see an overview of a red carpet Tony Awards still stands.

You know, I love Amanda Seyfried. I like her looks and her acting and I've always liked her style of dress. But everything happens for the first time. The actress tried on the purple dress from the latest collection Givenchy, decorated with crystals, beads and gold embroidery. Well, the dress itself looks good, but this red-coral belt, which dazzles the eye, red clutch bag and red lipstick! Not the most suitable accessories to purple outfit.

We seldom manage to see Cynthia Nixon on the red carpet, but this is one of those rare moments. In the evening dress the actress was Carolina Herrera. Her crimson dress was decorated with purple crystals and - ta-da-da-dum - red belt. It feels like they have conspired and decided to hit our imagination red belts! Well, what is he? In its place was supposed to be a belt to match the decor on the bodice, then everything would be good.

By the way, Cynthia appeared at the ceremony accompanied by his wife Christine Marinoni, which it formally legalize their relationship a few weeks ago. Thus here first for 15 years, living in a marriage with a man, and then you realize that your heart belongs to a woman. Life, indeed, a wonderful thing!

Jessica Chastain opted for the red carpet original dress from Marios Schwab. I am glad that Jess has decided to take the risk, because it is not so often wears a "dangerous" outfits for events, preferring something a classic, and this dress - sample risk style. The dress is made of a transparent, decorated with Swarovski crystals fabric with built-in corset, a capping all obscenity. But the corset is not easy - though he hides from human breast Jessica views, but we still manage to make out her appetizing shapes. The dress looks very ambiguous, but I like it.

Very pleased with the way his actress Bernadette Peters. She was wearing a beautiful purple dress in mermaid style from Donna Karan with drapes on the bodice and skirt. The whole ensemble looks pretty easy, least of jewelry and accessories, but very elegant. It is worth noting that Bernadette looks delicious, but she is already 64 (!) Years.

Ellen Barkin 58 years, but it does not look as fresh as Bernadette, although still gives me sincere sympathy. Unfortunately, I can not say the same about her dress. I like the color of the dress, a combination of violet-blue and turquoise lace clutch, but this style is clearly not decorate figure Ellen - just look at the thigh. Hair and makeup is also poor. Hair needs shine and lips, on the contrary, his absence - older women, in my opinion, it is necessary to use a more dense texture lipstick.

Another mature, but very beautiful woman - Sheryl Crow. On the red carpet singer donned a wonderful dress in dark blue with a radiant decoration on the bodice and a transparent back from Marchesa. Cheryl looked just fine, radiating confidence and femininity.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the actor's work 26-year-old Beth Bears, but I can confidently say that the taste of this girl is. The dress coral by Naeem Khan, in which she shone on the red carpet event, not only a deep cut in the neck, but the open back. With all this in a manner not seen too many naked bodies - all very elegant and rather sexy. Dress - very beautiful, makeup and hair perfectly suited to it, but the black clutch, which does not fit into the image - Down!

To my great regret, Emma Stone has not passed on the red carpet this evening, and we could not properly consider her outfit, but even so, it is clear that her dress looks great. Ivory dress with a deep neckline and seductive naked back perfectly with large turquoise earrings in gold - all of this was very fresh and light, but still not without elegance of the ensemble.

Of course, Emma came to the ceremony, accompanied by her boyfriend and colleague Andrew Garfield.

Tags

See also

New and interesting