Josephine Skriver

Josephine - a young model from Denmark. She is only 19 years old, but she has a rich track record and work with the masters of the fashion business. Josephine 17 years is considered to be professional. This young beauty did not have quite a bit to get around one of the "most popular" models of the past season - Arizona Muse.

Like many girls in this industry, working as a model Josephine start in 15 years. Her first employer was the model agency Unique Model Agency in Copenhagen. Scriver began her career with rare pictures and impressions of little-known brands.

But after two years working in Denmark, she made her debut on the international fashion shows. For a year she came to the podium 54 times in Milan, Paris and New York.

It represents a collection of Calvin Klein, DKNY, Elie Tahari, Halston, Jen Kao, Ohne Titel, Alberta Ferretti, Blumarine, Dolce & Gabbana, Emilio Pucci, and so on. For autumn-winter 2011-2012 he participated in 53 shows in New York, Milan and Paris. However, she opened and closed the show Just Cavalli, came out first at the Alberta Ferretti and the latest from Prada. She starred in an advertising campaign of the Danish brand Best Behaviour. She participates in many shows and shooting for magazines such as Vogue and Dazed & Confused. According to her, the work model - "a magic ticket to the world».

Now she lives and works in New York. She claims that she likes the most creative side of her work.

"You dress code, it should play a role. For example, today we represent women in luxurious dress with beautiful hair and makeup. Sometimes you need to be stylish, sometimes cheeky. And it's great, I as if trying to transform into different people »

Many people think that easy to walk the runway. But Josephine does not think so:

"Many of my friends say: 'Well, you stand there all day or sit." Yes, but try not to sleep a month when you are constantly touching seven people and still be happy »

When it comes to the display, the Josephine hardest to stay focused.

"Usually I try to keep a positive attitude inside or flirt with the camera, as if I'm going on a date with a guy, I save in the eyes shine. But sometimes, if the runway is too long, you start to think of something, and then I say to myself: well, will focus you on the show. »

By the way, if you ever wondered how models can go for so long with the same expression on his face, and Josephine ready to open this secret.

"Just put the tip of the tongue on the upper palate. This helps remove any smile from his face. And when I want to sneeze, it helps to relax the person ».

Josephine says that there are only two things that help her relieve stress after work - is communication with the family and sports. And a few more facts about Josephine:
Her favorite model - Renee Toft Simonsen (Danish), which later became a writer, she was on the cover of VOGUE 1982.
"Friends" - one of my favorite TV series Josephine.
Favorite Food: any acute or chocolate dish.
Her favorite color - blue.
Leave her dream - a trip to the Bahamas.
What place in New York - a bookstore on Union Square. Josephine loves to read.
This model can not do a single day without her IPhone4. And in her purse is always konsiller and 8-hour cream Elizabeth Arden.

Tags

See also

New and interesting