Nina Ricci Resort 2013

Here in this collection, I would wear every single thing, so they are a good versatile, feminine and playful, and the color palette is not necessary to adjust themselves, in my opinion, it goes for most women. Nina Ricci Resort 2013 is, one might say, from the very tenderness, feminine silhouette, the abundance of soft shades, grace, and of course, romance.

Peter Copping, creative director of the brand, the creation of this elegant collection inspired by the style of the 70s and the atmosphere of a night beach. And once again the house Nina Ricci surprised huge selection of sophisticated, playful and incredibly elegant styles.

This garment is an ideal choice for those who appreciate comfort, sensuality and versatility. Playful beauty complete sense of fun and lightness, as well as feelings and sports notes - this collection is amazing for a holiday, and not only.

Peter Copping manages to invent a truly spectacular styles - makes it ideal for a heritage Ricci fashion house modern spirit of spontaneity. As the designer says: I was lucky to work with a brand that became the epitome of casual femininity. Copping said that for every fashion house atmosphere especially important, not established once and for all dogma. That is why the designer seeks to make an aura of femininity in the wardrobe of a modern woman.

In this cruise collection reigns true gourmet romance, spiced with insouciance or nonchalance in the Parisian spirit. All resorts ensembles reflect the essence of a typical client fashion label Nina Ricci - real French, sexy but not vulgar absolutely. Lace ruffles, ribbons and feathers added to the charm of the transparent dresses.

The main purpose of Peter Copping has been transforming the aesthetics of the brand into something witty and charming. He sometimes makes their employees thrown into the water, knead and fold under the steam press is too perfect outfit. That such experiments make clothes even more original, but it fits perfectly into the daily life of every woman. Cruise Collection Nina Ricci in 2013 was no exception, and that will suit any fashionista.

Tags

See also

New and interesting