Andie MacDowell

As is known, the actress Andie MacDowell has three children: a son - Justin and two daughters - Rainey and Sarah Margaret. And if the actress herself still believe (despite years) beautiful and ageless, something about her daughters can safely say that the young and lovely.

Rainey - the eldest of the sisters Cuello. She was born in March 1989. Rainey with small nails different catchy and custom looks. McDowell was the face of L'Oreal Paris for a few years, so naturally, that the eldest daughter grew up experimenting with makeup.

Rainey won this year's award "Miss Golden Globe."

"I've always been independent. I love to dance, especially ballet. I trained hard and also studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. Also I have been singing. For example, I wrote and sang the song that plays in the credits of the film. It's called "Silver Lining". I always wanted to live in New York. Therefore, in 19 years, without any particular plan, I moved to New York for a while, until the sought shelter, lived on the couch of my friend. But now all is well. »

Rainey have a great relationship with her mother. For example, Andy them with Rainey, there are several common beauty secrets.

"In general, it's simple. This is a healthy diet, exercise, and sunscreen. In addition, it is advised to be cautious in everything that concerns plucking eyebrows »

Rainey and Dakota Johnson:

By the way, in addition to working as a model, Rainey made her debut as an actress in the movie "Mighty beauty", which was released this year. Rainey now busy in the shooting of the film "Mother's Day».

Not surprisingly, Sarah Margaret walked in the footsteps sister. External Data and certain links in the fashion world have allowed Sarah Margaret has 16 years to start a career in modeling.

Sarah has already made his first steps on the catwalk during Paris-Bombay show Chanel. Sarah Margaret seriously preparing to conquer the podium. Already, she works for the benefit of the agency IMG Models. In addition, young brunette appeared as in the role of the muse of the fashion house, as a beautiful ballerina. The girl is a collection of Stellar Ballerina.

Sarah Margaret «Stellar Ballerina»:

Previously, Sarah Margaret was dancing and saw myself a professional dancer of Ballet in New York.

Andy said about her:

"I do not know how it ends, but I understand that I should not worry about Margaret. I let go of her 16 years in the New York one, because we understand that there she would be better. She - the golden child. I think she has a great internal self-discipline that comes from years of dance classes. But this trait of her character. She never gets in trouble »

Tags

See also

New and interesting