Comic-Con 2012

Continuation of the post along with the events of the festival Comic-Con 2012. The first part of - here.

Jessica Biel and Kate Beckinsale was represented at the festival remake of the popular movie "Total Recall", which once starred Arnie. For the press conference girlfriend chose everyday, but not devoid of highlights ensembles. Jess cleverly combined the varnish pencil skirt in a futuristic style and a simple white T-shirt - was very interesting and at the same time not very pretentious way, just for the occasion. Neon pink pumps have become a bright accent in the ensemble. By the way recently, Jessica gives preference to white outfit, combining them with colorful shoes. Immediately evident - it is nearing the wedding!

The ensemble, which is chosen for the event, Kate, could be called a classic, if not for the leather trousers, which modernized the image. The snow-white jacket refreshing outfit, big necklace gives light, but black boots, I would replace the shoes - look hard for.

Dress Michelle Williams caused a mixed reaction from the audience. In my opinion, there are only two options - love or hate. I love. Funny dress in the style of 60's looks very nice and is certainly Michel. In addition, I was pleased with the selection of shoes - platform shoes with pink make up black-and-white print dress perfect ensemble.

Unlike his colleagues in the film "Oz the Great and Powerful" (for those who do not know, next year will be released prequel "The Wizard of Oz"), Mila Kunis did not think twice to dress for Comic-Con, and put first that caught her eye. Not to say that the band is bad, but it looks really very boring.

Emily Blunt was very femininity and tenderness in a dress by Christian Dior. The dress is beautiful and bright orange sandals make it playful and modern. Of course, in the case of the Comic-Con could afford a bolder selection of jewelry (such as a bright necklace would be very much in the subject), but Emily chose to confine discreet pendant in retro style.

Kristin Kreuk in dress French Connection. I like the style of dress and beautiful lace inset on the bodice, but its color and black boots kill the attractiveness of attire.

Lea Michele went to a party "losers" in a tweed skirt and jacket with an interesting element - a leather turn-down collar. The image is beautiful, it looks very fresh and informally during the festival, and the bright red patent leather shoes are perfect for discreet gray tweed.

Anna Kendrick did not think twice at the expense of his attire and her choice fell on an ensemble of jacket, light stamp, cream-colored skirts and sandals to match. Dress code Comic-Con welcomes informal bows, but at such events in honor of originality and brightness. They are in the form of Anna, unfortunately, no.

Lucy Liu chose for the festival short dress with full-length zipper and interesting design goal. Despite the fact that I like the dress, Lucy could pick him more interesting pair of shoes than black pumps. The image is not bad, but there's no spice.

The star of "The Big Bang Theory" Kaley Cuoco in the air summer sundress with delicate floral prints. The image, of course, not so hot, but it looks very romantic, and the absence of major jewelry and bright accessories only adds lightness to it.

25-year-old actress Lyndsy Fonseca has chosen to exercise beautiful ensemble in the style of the 50s, consisting of a truncated stamp bustier and skirt. The first thing that catches the eye, it is, of course, gorgeous print: a combination of shades of cream with pastel green looks simply divine. Silhouette and style also looks very original, plus accessories are chosen very wisely - a discreet beige color is ideal for such a delicate along.

Sarah Wayne Callies at a party on the occasion of the anniversary of the 100th issue of the comic book "The Walking Dead." Sarah starred in the TV series based on the comic (I advise all fans of zombie movies!), The new season which starts this fall. For the party the actress chose a dress of emerald color of the brand Bill Blass with erotic slits at the waist. Sarah - she is very beautiful and the dress looks good, but the styling pumped. Hairstyle rustic and shoes especially.

In exactly the same dress a few weeks ago he flaunted Elizabeth Banks. That she knows how competently beat this outfit.

Sarah at a party with a colleague on the series Lauren Cohen and one of the walking.

Cakes for party guests. How lovely!

Tags

See also

New and interesting