Best hairstyles

January 7 - Emma Stone

Emma Stone, who only has no: the brunette and blonde and red - but his choice young actress stopped on natural color. Currently Emma again and again with blond bangs, which she, in general, quite useless, although I must admit that without her new haircut would have lost its zest. Let the experiment, but, in my opinion, the red color and oblique bangs to play it once in a special way.

January 8 - Karolina Kurkova

"After the holidays are always too lazy to do complicated hairstyles" - believe in the wording «Glamour», and because the true idea! Karolina Kurkova, for example, made a simple braid, which, despite its simplicity, is not inferior to many other hairstyles.

January 11 - Jennifer Lawrence / Amanda Seyfried / Emily Blunt / Marion Cotillard

On dark color hair look like Jen I became older, but that does not mean worse. On the contrary, well, as serious as trust only serious ladies.

In Amanda's appearance a lot of advantages, so sure that no haircut will not spoil it and even more so the one that was made specifically for the «Critics' Choice Movie Awards». Ornate beam drew attention to the beautiful features of her face.

Retro style and a new hair color to become Emily fundamental good appearance. In the «Critics' Choice Movie Awards» appeared with soft blond wavy bob.

Ceremony «Critics' Choice Movie Awards» became pervootkryvayuschey for a new installation charming Frenchwoman Marion Cotillard. Now the actress parted on the left and the right stylish smooth fringe.

January 15 - Jessica Alba

Ombre, alas, losing ground - the peak of the popularity of this trend for a long time remained in the 2012th, but Jessica Alba does not intend to part with the "bright side" of the hair, the more so now in full swing filming process "Sin City 2».

January 21 - Ellen Page / Jessica Biel / Michelle Obama

At the film festival "Sundance" editorial attracted two images - the image of a brunette Ellen Page, who certainly made the day before shading (already very intense color), and the image of "almost blonde" Jessica Biel, has made brondirovanie. Part two is the fringe hairstyle, which promises to be all the rage this whole year.

I can not get used to the new hairstyle US first lady. Since last haircut, she was much more solid, but with this much younger. What does this better - it herself.

January 22 - Laetitia Casta

Supermodel demonstrated just two of the trend of 2013 - chocolate brown straight hair and bright red lipstick. Both together give a considerable effect, due to which Letizia in this list. In my opinion, it began to look better than before and it's not in a veil, hiding the face)

January 28 - Taylor Swift / Kerry Washington

The warm golden hue and a good hair styling - the success of the young singer at all events.

Frankly speaking on «Producers Guild of America Awards» there was the woman who could compete with Kerry Washington. Recently, the actress just blooms and smells, and the new, amazing, hairstyle with long bangs underlines all advantages and hides most of its shortcomings. Is a major role in Tarantino's "Django" because it spurred?

January 31 - Kate Moss / Rooney Mara

Cooperation Kate Moss and cosmetics company «Rimmel» continues. Now the most famous English model entrusted to advertise nail polish, she with her usual pofigizmom doing in this photo. Nothing supernatural - the same as Kate, the same lack of a bra - but, according to the magazine «Glamour», Moss hairstyle this time clearly failed (maybe I was blind, because the emphasis do not see it).

Rooney Kate, of course, do not compare. Heaven and earth. If this actress is really beautiful and, most importantly neat haircut, then Miss Moss is not noticeable, even stacking. If you choose two of these images, I all hands Rooney.

Tags

See also

New and interesting