The best images of Zoe Saldana

April 30, 2009:

Hollywood premiere of the film "Star Trek" in 2009 attracted a lot of guests, including Zoe was one of the most desirable. In black Emilio Pucci dress with print in the form of aggressive snake she looked inimitably. A sort of black mamba on track raven. Extravagant dress complemented sandals Brian Atwood.

January 17, 2010:

Burgundy dress Louis Vuitton at the ceremony "Golden Globe" and failed to emphasize the shape of the actress and surprise original sewing. No, it is, of course, understand that layering - a highlight of the image, but still frills cause association with curtains.

March 4, 2010:

For a dinner party easy lace dress Valentino fits 100%. It Saldana very attractive, great color contrast to her complexion. Of course, like many other stars Zoe on the advice of stylists to make a bright accent on the lips, so as not to look too pale.

March 7, 2010:

Such an event happens once a year and the girls-actresses have hard times, choosing the most worthy dress for the ceremony "Oscar". Two years ago, look Zoe fell exquisite dress Givenchy. Slinky shiny corset in conjunction with a fluffy skirt, painted in purple (+ sharp transitions), in my opinion, is clearly not for Zoe. The girl with the forms of dress would look much better.

May 16, 2011:

Cannes Film Festival. The premiere of the film "The Tree of Life" with Brad Pitt in the lead role. Zoe does not have any relation to the film, but look smart movie and show off your dress from Armani Prive she still came. Only a few impressed her red-and-white dress, but as they say "the taste and color» ...

July 9, 2011:

I want, I want, I want, and once again I want a dress! It is truly great, but then it does not create anyone anyhow, and Valentino. Completed the image of aviators sunglasses, leather belt pleasant shade and Lanvin clutch in tone for the onions.

August 7, 2011:

On «Teen Choice Awards» last year Zoya shone. Special Occasion dress she chose "metallic" from Lanvin shoes and "gold-plated" by Alexander McQueen. Once grayish, though expensive.

November 5, 2011:

Black with gold? Go read the handwriting Gucci. Dress covers the body of the actress from prying eyes and nevertheless noteworthy. Style is not for me, but I certainly know that many people like.

November 10, 2011:

I remember that in such an outfit appeared on the track and Angelina Jolie, but it was before or later, I can not say. But Zoe has not followed the footsteps of Angie and chose Elie Saab dress warmer hue. I love green, so I like.

January 29, 2012:

Zoe grows up and her outfits are becoming more sophisticated and feminine. Now her favorite Givenchy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting