Shoes Zoe Saldana

The current girlfriend of the sexiest man of the world Bradley Cooper's 33-year-old Zoe Saldana than once fell into the ratings of the most stylish women, but I would call it, and one of the most extraordinary women in Hollywood. Not only that, Zoe has an interesting appearance, thanks to the Libyan, Irish, Jamaican and Indian roots, she still feels androgynous, as is in harmony with man's own "I". In this sense, her idol is Angelina Jolie. Zoe girl pretty demanding in the choice of men (her ideal partner should be a hybrid of botany and bully), and while many consider it malosimpatichnye, she calls herself not only as a beautiful woman. Well, the reasons are, because her appearance is stored on it - fragile, but strong woman - want to watch. With her clothes stylists do not miss almost never, and even in everyday life, it looks brilliant. Feline grace, coupled with good taste makes it a true "Sweet Home Alabama." By the way, the choice of shoes Zoya one of the most unusual (the kind of girl, and a choice).

Exotic exotic footwear for girls. In my opinion, the ideal image, and indeed I believe that Zoe is one of the most stylish Hollywood stars (not so long ago began to look closely to her outfit and realized that this is true). The man in the photo is clearly delighted with Saldana and this does not have to be Angelina Jolie. One has only to take care of their appearance and pay much attention to self-development. Well, I was distracted. Shoes I like: interesting appearance + stable heel. Christian Louboutin long been bathed in applause, but I'm ready again and again to praise his work.

Dress a little strange. It seems that it was a skirt, but the front sewed stripes and more (probably for effect). I do not like the dress, but like Zoe and shoes. These shoes fit almost any outfit.

A wonderful dress and great shoes, but separately. Model shoes «Contessa» has a very nice color and shape, but with a leather dress gray hue is not comme il faut.

What it is thin! But it seems to me that there is natural thinness, but the "style icons" Victoria Beckham does not. The image I like, Zoe, despite not really a pretty face, has appeal, so I think that men like it. Sandals Wedge interesting.

All you darling dresses good ... I like the rear view, although I am not a man, but appreciated. These shoes do not see the first time, but Zoe everything is so harmonious that the previous images can be folded into the background. By the way, it goes bright makeup.

Beautiful figure, beautiful hairstyle, nice (not over) shoes, but what kind of horrible dress ... It is not only underlined its fragility, but also completely kill the beauty of the figures (where are you, a thin waist ...?).

More two images on a solid top five. Shoes from the collection last year, immediately changes his murderous beauty (it would be much wear shoes every day, I would gladly bought something like this). Bravo, Saldana!

Zoe - groomed and confident woman, it can be seen immediately. Fluttering in the wind dress - the main thing that I wanted to show Saldana (after himself of course), so chose has practical, stylish, but trite shoes the color of melted milk. By the way, at first it seems that this LaBute, but no, that Atwood (if the shoes of Brian Atwood, you can nickname).

If Zoe did not become an actress, you could take seriously a model activity. Figure she was imprisoned under it. But she's an actress, and a few years back blesnёt in "Avatar" (though there it sinenkaja), so we wait, sir. What can I say, dress as is often the case with Zoe, great! Shoes stylish and elegant. Beautiful golden immediately give details of Gucci. Collection of 2012, among other things.

Besides the fact that Zoe could be a model, it could be a good designer, if the colors of the clothes she picks herself. The image just below without comment (beautiful, bright, sunny, summer ... epithets can be selected until the evening). Shoes in the subject, in perfect harmony with the dress. Yes, and by themselves they are steep.

"Sandals on the platform. 2011 "because I understood the translation from the image. I love these sandals, more such not only in the West and Moscow, but also in the Russian provinces. It is desirable cheaper (though FIG dozhdeshsya rather Tax shoe will "tear up»).

Superseksi image. Saldana at the height of the literal and figurative sense. Spikes and appropriate holes.

I think it is a way to the Venice Film Festival. Then someone called Zoe large shrimp. I will not argue, because Dress really like shrimp. Shoes great!

Well, who's to say that it is not stylish? More how stylish! Simple but comfortable and beautiful everyday "bow." Shoes with prints of my weakness ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting