Venice Film Festival

Every day, as part of the Venice Film Festival screenings are dozens of films, but only few of them are awarded the official premiere red carpet, crowds of photographers and other attributes. The third day of the Film Forum began premiere "at any cost," continued the show cult films by Francesco Rosi "It Matteo" (1972) and ended with a dinner at the party sedate fashion house Gucci.

Each year the Venice Film Festival reveals new talents, and this year one of them was a young actress Mike Monroe Buckley. Girl starred in the movie "at any cost", where her partner was Zac Efron. For his triumphant exit on the red carpet Mike chose evening dress from Marchesa fall collection with a finish reminiscent of feathers and tulle mermaid skirt. You know that I love Marchesa, but lately dresses Georgina Chapman is difficult to distinguish from each other - they are all very similar, and the abundance of feathers, rhinestones and tulle brings boredom. For the first time could be forgiven for Mike this expected range of attire (besides, this dress she really is), but in the future should be original.

What do you think the account hairstyles? I would hardly have chosen for this dress sloppy braid beach, but in the form of 18-year-old girl's hair looks like quite appropriate.

Another young actress Hayley Elizabeth Newton chose, in contrast to Miss Buckley, a simple black dress with open back in minimalist style. Looks, of course, very modest, but very elegant. To complete the image I would add a couple of ornaments ... and would get rid of questionable tattoos.

Florence Welch bestowed on showing films "The Mattei Affair" from head to toe dressed in Miu Miu. We all know that Florence - master of combining prints, so I'm not surprised to see the singer in a colorful suit. I Miss Welch image of the soul, I like the combination of colors (although the combination of pink, green, purple and beige in practice is not always justified), but I would have changed a little style pants to the image look less ridiculous. Whether it's tapering cropped trousers ensemble Florence would not contradict its corporate identity and can be understood by others.

Charlotte Casiraghi, according to tradition, appeared on the red carpet in an ensemble of Gucci. The choice fell on Princess everyday set of classic silk blouse and a white mini-skirt with golden elements. In my humble opinion, clothes sitting on Charlotte is not particularly good - not enough clarity of lines, all too casually, but the accessories that she picked up the ensemble, worthy of admiration: red-clutch box with spikes perfectly complements the two-tone suede sandals with the decor of all the same spikes on the heel.

The last time Brit Marling appeared before the photographic lens of the paparazzi in a romantic dress with floral print from Gucci, and yesterday her choice fell on the little black dress is from the same Italian fashion house. Free cut dress in the style of '80s actress added a black accessories - large suede clutch with an intricate pattern and classic lacquer seed pans. I really like the black bow Total-Brit, but she again missed with hair - should collect hair to expose the neck.

Trudie Styler, unfortunately, appeared on the red carpet without her husband Sting, but without him it was all focused public attention. And all thanks to kedam that the actress has added a classical ensemble of pure white silk jacket and slacks. Eclecticism - this is certainly good ... but not always. In addition, it's Venice Film Festival - heels are needed.

Well, finished the third day of the festival shindig in a posh hotel Cipriani. As the organizer of the evening was a fashion house Gucci, then dresses in the star guests were appropriate. Charlotte Casiraghi again appeared in the creation of Frida Giannini - the princess was a long electric blue dress with cutouts at the waist. Dress is very beautiful, but it sits Charlotte unsuccessfully - fabric wrinkles on the abdomen, in addition to such dresses need a bit fancier chest.

Speaking of lush breasts. Salma Hayek was also present at the party and just look luxurious. The beautiful actress has chosen for the event silk dress with a deep neckline and original decoration of the crystals from the shoulder to the waist. In addition to the toilet were the satin pumps, shimmering clutch, jewelry in black and white and pink lipstick, which is very well diluted black Total Onion.

Salma and her husband Francois-Henri Pinault

Tags

See also

New and interesting