Venice Film Festival 2012

Venice Film Festival 2012 is gaining momentum. And all because the film festival draws to a close, and the struggle for the main prize - "Golden Lion" - is becoming strained. Fifth day graced us with three first-run, including the American melodrama "a miracle", the Danish comedy "All that you need - this is love!" And a Chinese fighter "Tai Chi", and dozens of designer outfits varying degrees of attractiveness. Look, admire, wonder!

Is not the first time we see on the red carpet of the 69th Venice Film Festival creations Valentino. At this time, evening dress hands of Italian fashion designer has tried over Olga Kurylenko, the image of which may not be the best way film festival, but will be able to claim the title of the original (in the best sense of the word). The dress is really very interesting. Here you see a lot of evening dresses in leather floor? I have not. Usually this cute cocktail dresses or, or strict dress-cases. Of course, the combination of delicate lace and rough skin gained their popularity a few seasons ago, but I think no one will argue that this combination always looks very original and wildly feminine.

Olga colleague in the film "a miracle" Romina Mondello also wanted to impress the audience delicate lace weaving, but it is hardly possible. In this dress a lot of disadvantages: dirty white (all appearances, this "wet asphalt"), though faded fabric, wrong style - dress clearly too high in the chest. In addition, I was alarmed by a black cloth, which is visible at the base of the neckline on the back - is unlikely since it was intended.

Italian actress Dorothy Mercury decided to abandon the long dress in order to show others their beautiful legs. In my opinion, Mercury dress looks rustic and not afraid of the cheap, though I like his rich color, which changes its color depending on the lighting. Dress disappoint, but the necklace in the form of a large chain looks very good.

Unlike Dorothy costume, dress Alessandra Mastronardi is hardly cheap - looks very luxurious and rich. 26-year-old Italian actress was crisp white evening dress to the floor with a two-layer lace skirt and elongated Basques from Alessandra Rich. Unfortunately, the way I like Alessandra only to the ankle - with shoes is clearly something wrong. I like that color harmony sandals with silver belt at the waist, but I would prefer them to elegant pointy pumps.

Olga Sorokina is the third time adorns the red carpet Film Festival for its unusual outfits. This time the choice fell on our model, a long black dress with metallic accents on the bodice. Olga image can be called successful only with a stretch (in my opinion, not enough color and noticeable accessories), but it stands out against the background of lace toilets.

Dane Trine Dyrholm to the premiere film "All that you need - this is love!", In which both starred in the straight silhouette dress of white cloth with a slight shimmer. Dress itself looks good, but it kind of spoiled pretty accessories, which in principle can not be combined with each other: a thin lacquer strap with bow looks rather strange on the background of a massive pair of bracelets, which themselves look very unattractive. If we are to be absolutely critical, then the dress itself is not Trine - this need toilet mistress younger.

By the way, Mrs. Dyurholm to the premiere company in the Pierce Brosnan - his colleague and partner in the film. Right director of the film - Susanne Bier.

The girl with the great stage name Andzhelabebi represented on the red carpet film with his participation "Tai Chi." For such an important event-Chinese beauty chose a dress color from lime line Georges Chakra Couture. Beautiful color - it's probably the only thing that is admirable in this dress, because otherwise - is a solid disaster. The fabric looks sooo cheap (my Barbie clothes went to some of the same), the abundance of trim and tulle tail suggests a graduation ball in the middle of one of the American schools. It is a pity that such a charming appearance has not got better design.

Tags

See also

New and interesting