Gael Garcia Bernal

Only the first part of which was the role of the baby Jesus, can state with full responsibility, chtoKrasota - transitory phenomenon, while the talent is good. With that, he Gael Garcia Bernal confidently entered the list of "25 most beautiful Hispanic people in the world».
Future handsome and talented actor was born at a very young Mexican family - the parents were 17 and 19 years old. They were too young actors and a child, in fact, did not plan to, but, nevertheless, had to urgently brakosochetatsya, although in the latter one did not regret it. Son was a success, and many years later decided to give him an honorary award at the Locarno International Film Festival for his contribution to cinema, its decision is only confirmed, but first things first.

Yes, yes, at that age the baby Gael played baby Jesus. Although played - of course, a strong word.

Naturally, further grew up on the stage in the theater of parents. And when was 12 years old, the young actor first came onto the set, however, so far only television "soap operas».

It would seem that with such a considerable stage experience Bernal is only one road, but ... boy after graduation takes quite irresponsible decision - to enter the Faculty of Philosophy. And who would doubt that there will soon get tired of studying Gael, who did not even bother to bring to fruition the first year. He takes the papers and went to Europe to find himself and more interesting - again for yourself - employment.

Hitchhiking across countries was very exciting, but profitable, and eventually in 1999, Bernal opted for London and, in combination with it, at the Central School of oratory and acting, where he is studying for three years at the actor. It is worth noting that Gael was the first Mexicans who have taken this - one of the most prestigious educational zavedeniy.ya traveled to Europe. At one point, tired of the lack of money. And the bars to stick ... so tired and decided to go to acting school. I auditioned, and that stayed in London for three years. It's hard to imagine anywhere else I could get a better education actor!

Even as a diligent student, Gael Garcia Bernal could not help but accept the offer of the then budding director Alejandro Inarritu, offered him a role in his film "Love" - ​​quite brutal Mexican drama, even to some extent accepting bloody religious motives Quentin Tarantino. In the future, it is the role in this film, became the hallmark of Bernal, which almost immediately started talking film critics and audiences, and, of course, zavzdyhali millions of girls around the world who have conquered his amazing cat-like eyes.

Further international fame Bernalillo bring such strong films as "The Crime of Father Amaro", "Cuba Libre," "The Motorcycle Diaries," "Bad Education," directed by Pedro Almodovar. And in between times and shooting Gael sharply speaks about US policy in Iraq at the ceremony of "Oscars" of 2003 and has an affair with Natalie Portman, who, however, lasted only a little over a year.

In 2005, Gael goes further and together with Diego Luna - his friend film actor - and producer Pablo Cruz founded the production company "Films of the channel." So Bernal is not only an actor but also a producer and screenwriter.

Yes, and directorial debut was not long to wait - 2007, the screens out the film "deficiency" in which Bernal and also takes a leading role, and in 2010, he already takes the documentary "Invisible" Migrants from Central America.

His favorite actor is Javier Bardem. Gael met him on the set of the film "do not tempt me." A favorite actress Emily Watson calls and Juliette Binoche. It is true idols Bernal relates Klaus Kinski, Daniel Day-Lewis and Marcello Mastroianni.

Each of us sitting in clown. We do not show it.

Bernal - Mexican, so he had to vyrabatytat convincing Spanish accent, and only after that the famous Pedro Almodóvar gave him a role in his film "Bad Education." While the actor is fluent in English, Spanish, Italian and French.

When I was invited to Hollywood, I wanted to play a vampire or pirate. It is the favorite characters of my childhood. Always wanted to be a pirate or piracy vampirstvuyuschim vampire!
Bernal is married to Argentine actress Dolores Fonzie, who bore him a son and a daughter Lazaro Libertad.

Today, Gael Garcia Bernal is one of the most talented and sought-after actors.

Yes, I choose ... There are not many good movies. Not that I had to choose between this masterpiece here, and this masterpiece. If Jarmusch call, of course, I remove him. Or Michel Gondry ...
- Call? Fucking Michelle did not call me for a while. He, you know, busy with other delami.

Tags

See also

New and interesting