Leslie Mann on the chest Megan Fox

The star recently released in theaters comedy "Love is a grown-up," confessed to journalists that he considered his chest co-stars Megan Fox is the most beautiful of all who saw in my life. With its opinion of solidarity, thousands of men on this planet, but still a little strange to hear such a confession from forty Leslie, mother of two children. However, this can be attributed to hypnotic breast Megan that scenario heroine Mann had touched.

In the movie "Love in an adult" Megan plays Daisy, girlfriend Debbie (Leslie Mann), which opens in front of her charms tusovka life. In one scene, Debbie sees her in a pink push-up bra, and disbelief, touching her breasts. "She's a real ???" - asks Debbie. "Of course - Daisy responds calmly. - I'm just young »

It is true?
"The Megan large breasts -" in secret, "Leslie said in an interview with Yahoo! Movies. - And she's really cool. This is probably the best breasts I've ever seen in my life. Imagine how embarrassed I was playing a scene where I touch Megan. I tried to play it on the first take because I was embarrassed and Megan, probably, too. But in fact, that there is awkward - a woman touched the chest of the other. But there were a lot of men from the crew, who stood and stared at us, so I thought of only one thing: "Oh, God, she had put on his shirt?».

Stills from the film. Debbie and Daisy come off the club
The film "Love in an adult" (version of the name - "It's forty") is a spin-offom comedy "Knocked Up." A couple Pete and Debbie, who "Knocked Up" are secondary characters, are coming to the fore.

Tags

See also

New and interesting