Spike Lee condemned by Quentin Tarantino

Thousands of Russian film fans are looking forward to the domestic premiere of another masterpiece of Quentin Tarantino's "Liberated Django" with Leonardo DiCaprio, Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz in the lead roles (these things event held on 17 January), and among the cinematic elite this picture, the world rolled which lasts a total of four day, has already caused a storm of debate. The abundance of abusive words pouring from the screen, the critics do not bother - it's Tarantino instead of Terrence Malick, in the end, but the frequent use of N-word, is the word "nigger" has touched many advocates of racial tolerance.

It is estimated that the word "nigger" is used in the "liberation Django" 110 times, and it is not surprising - after all a picture of the times of slavery in the United States. Director of the film "Malcolm X" and "His play" Spike Lee Tarantino accused of contempt for all his dark-skinned ancestors and said that no one in the world will not make it to see this picture, it does not matter how much lauded.

"I will not watch this movie, even if there have not talked about it, because it would be an insult to all my ancestors. That's all I want to explain. I have too much respect for their ancestors, to comment on these things "- Lee said in an interview with Vibe TV.

However, Quentin is not particularly worrying about the frequent use of the "N word", because he himself wrote "Django Unchained." Judging by the film's rating expectations kinopoisk, our audience really want to watch the torture and humiliation of black slaves, as well as hear the word "nigger" 110 times.

Avenger Django (Jamie Foxx) punish cruel slave owner (Leo DiCaprio) and the word "nigger", and for all ostalnoe

Tags

See also

New and interesting