2013 Costume Institute Ball

In the continuation of the post, I invite your attention even more crazy outfits, hairstyles and jewelry. By the way, this year's Costume Institute Ball attracted a record number of visitors - everyone wanted to enjoy the atmosphere of punk and a little hooliganism, without apologizing for the disheveled hair and sloppy appearance.

The first part of the review to the red carpet in 2013 Costume Institute Ball Click here to learn

Blake Lively, of course, came to the evening in a spectacular creation of Frida Giannini (for those who do not know, is the head of the house Gucci). Perhaps this is not the best dress in the world, but Blake was able to look at it for a million dollars. I admire this girl - the queen of red carpet, no less!

Lily Collins threw over lace dress with shiny finish black leather jackets with gold studs and applique on the back. The dress, of course, not so hot, but you can live with it. Unfortunately, this is not the make-up - no need to paint the eyebrows so ...

Ashley Greene in Marchesa. Perhaps the Ball - the only place where you can wear a dress dramatic.

Attire Emilia Clarke completely different from any other dresses from the red carpet, so the actress has decided to supplement it with earrings in the Gothic style.

Theme evening spodvigla Nicole Ricci to replace hair color - she appeared on the red carpet with a completely white hair. In this outfit Nicole was not particularly original, that, nevertheless, does not mean that it was bad.

Elizabeth Banks walked down the red carpet in an elongated jacket with gold trim of thorns from the collection of Atelier Versace, and complement all this splendor unusual metallic sandals and a clutch from Brian Atwood.

One look at the dress Christina Ricci enough to understand who created this outfit - Scottish cage variety of colors has long been a hallmark of flamboyant British women Vivienne Westwood. And as you know, Vivien Westwood - a win-win for the punk party, because it is in the punk explicitly its manifestations.

At Solange Knowles is always the most vivid and interesting outfits, and this is no exception. And it was not in the dress (in this case, Kenzo), and in the mastery with which Solange can beat her outfit. Clutch in tone along, big earrings with green stones and concise black sandals perfectly complement the image.

Net closed dress, tousled hair and brutal accessories - punk by Miley Cyrus and Marc Jacobs.

Choosing restrained black dress by Carolina Herrera, Emily Blunt decided to create his punk image with makeup, hairstyles and accessories - pink arrows negligent coca and jewelry with sharp edges.

I follow the example of Emily and Kerry Washington. She could put on this interesting dress from Vera Wang on virtually any type of event, and everything would be fine, but the version with leather gloves above the elbow is only suitable for a punk party within the Costume Institute Ball.

Minka Kelly walked the red carpet in a purple lace dress with a pink lining, a leather belt and a scattering of crystals on the shoulders. It is obvious that the dress is overloaded elements, but I can not deny the fact that the purple range of very becoming to our heroine.

Expectant mother Jamie King opted for a holiday black satin pantsuit. I like the idea of ​​the dress - the lace under his jacket and studded bezel look very impressive, but I do not understand why all of the abundance of luxury trouser ensembles Jamie chose this is not the best option.

The simple fact - Marion Cotillard in Dior. Interesting dress (especially in combination with the shoes in the goose foot), but personally I would have expected more from Marion. Oh, she knows how to surprise the viewer and look at this impeccably and elegantly.

Awesome eye makeup - the main accessory attire Dzheneri Jones. Everything else in the background now The cutting of these arrows simply pales.

Maggie Gyllenhaal chose for the evening sexy Calvin Kelin bright red color and a metallic necklace - as part of the punk in his attire.

Snake was the main topic in the dress Michelle Dockery.

This lace dress Chanel Haute Couture Diane Kruger could appear at any event, but only for the Ball Costume Institute, she has added his pink hair.

Dress the floor dress studded with golden beads and Smoky Aes - this is punk image of elegant Claire Danes.

Amber Heard, as always, performed on the red carpet the role of the fatal beauty, it means, according to the story with Johnny Depp is in everyday life. Red lace dress Pucci ideally suited Amber and clutch with gold studs to give the image a touch of hooligan.

Evening Dress Donna Karan Atelier Emmy Rossum added the intense eye makeup, hairstyle and earrings slozhnosochinennogo-tassels. In my opinion, this is the perfect combination of negligence and chic.

Another representative of the house Dior - Jennifer Lawrence. Attire actress is a symbiosis of Gothic, punk and retro. The veil on the eyes is responsible for the Gothic style, dress in the style of the 50s takes on the role of retro elements and the design of shoes with spikes on the backdrop is clearly inspired by the punk culture.

At first glance it is not clear what does this dress is in the spirit of the 50s may have to punk culture, but on closer examination it becomes clear that the finish on the fabric - this is not any there banal rhinestones or beads, is the most real pin! This stunning dress specially for Haley Staynfild sewed Donna Karan.

Despite the dramatic makeup and hair in a rock 'n' roll style, I still see before me a sweet and intelligent Michelle Williams. Maybe someone just was not created to be a punk-diva :)

Nina Dobrev has surpassed all my expectations when put on the red carpet this SuperDuper ensemble Monique Lhuillier. I think this image is everything - and overflowing sexuality and punk (whatever it was), and impeccable style. Separate WOW item on the corset of black leather in combination with a full skirt of organza!

To be continued…

Tags

See also

New and interesting