2013 Costume Institute Ball

None fashion event is complete without those presents this fashion. Models are constant and very welcome at the MET Gala, it is not surprising that the names of Gisele Bundchen and Coco Rocha each year top the list of invitees Ball Costume Institute. Some of these long-legged beauties, we have already seen in this post, and the rest I suggest to admire here.

Like the rest of the participants of this survey, the owner of carved figures of Gisele Bundchen can afford all the most open outfits. At the ball Gisele appeared in punk interpretation of the little black dress - asymmetric dress, decorated with studs, perfectly fit into the atmosphere of the festival. Pay special attention to sandals!

The model and part and actress Brooklyn Decker complained about the ball at the Peter Pilotto. I liked her outfit - a classic silhouette dress was complemented by patterns of sequins bright colors.

Oh, Heidi Klum was an opportunity for the umpteenth time to show the world her half-naked breasts, and she let it slip away! But seriously, I'm very glad that she chose for this evening restrained, elegant and very beautiful dress by Marchesa. In such elegant dresses Heidi looks luxurious and elegant - as befits a woman of her status.

Kate Upton in Diane von Furstenberg. Beautiful dress and a good image as a whole, even in spite of the fact that there is nothing of the punk theme.

The ensemble of trousers and leather lace with a train stamp chose Hilary Rhoda. Interesting outfit - there is in him something Bohemian.

Despite the fact that the dress Carolyn Murphy was very richly decorated with lace and feathers, he did not look overloaded due to the black color, which fulfilled and dress. Carolyn was able to create a good image of the red carpet, which was a place of femininity and sexuality, and hooliganism, but personally I do this bow is hardly remembered.

Lily Aldridge, who complained about the evening with her husband, Caleb Followill, dressed in yellow light dress deliberately negligent execution. At first glance, the attire of the model there is nothing on the style of punk (well, in contrast to the holes on the abdomen), but when she turns her back, we can see strands of hair dyed red. Unfortunately, I could not find a suitable picture to show her hair, but take my word - red coloration there just there.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was the first who demonstrated the creation of a new fall Gucci collection on the red carpet. The dress was very impressive - which is only the bodice of a mesh fabric decorated with a pointed pen and unusual olive green! But even with all the originality and the brightness of the dress, Rosie managed to subjugate it. And you know how it is - not a girl wears a dress, and the dress Woman ...

Finally, well, finally, Anja Rubik for a really stylish outfit! After a series of completely tasteless images, this girl is ready to please us with a stunning red leather dress made in the manner of a jacket. In my opinion, Red Onion Total Rubik beautiful - looks boldly, but not cheap.

The image of Linda Evangelista has led me into confusion. This gray dress Marchesa would be important on a holiday devoted to the Middle Ages, but certainly not on the punk party.

Perhaps this is the first time that I absolutely do not like the outfit Karlie Kloss. This grandmother's dress by Louis Vuitton it is old age at 40. And she even wanted to say this outfit?

The skins of wild cat Coco Roche was not enough and she provided her outfit with metal flowers and insects. Of course, for it did the designers of the fashion house Emanuel Ungaro, but it does not justify the choice of attire Coco. Even within this punk party dress looks superperegruzhennym and, dare I say it, tasteless.

Miranda Kerr appeared before the audience in a black dress outdoors Michael Kors, who was sitting on it like a glove. Perfect outfit model complemented with aggressive clutch spiked bracelets and large berry lipstick saturated hue. Despite the fact that many have already tired of the presence of excessive Kerr everywhere, we will not deny that on the red carpet she always looks brilliant!

Cara Cara Delevingne not have to change much for this red carpet, because in real life model wears clothes in casual style. At the ball, she appeared in the creation of the house Burberry with open neckline and abundant decor of thorns on the bodice. Despite the brutality of the image, outfit Kara looked quite elegant on the track.

Constance Jablonski walked the red carpet in a dress from a gold ruffled fabric, decorated with original accessories - leather belt smoothly flows into the collar. The outfit looks really cool, but all the dramatic effect is lost due to the wrong choice of hairstyles. Should choose such a dress for a more interesting and appropriate style version of events.

Dree Hemingway - one of the many who are granted to the ball in a jacket, black leather jackets. It is justified and a good choice for a punk party, especially in combination with a black silk dress from Stella McCartney.

Very dramatic and interesting onions introduced on the red carpet Liya Kebede. Evening dress Alberta Ferretti unusual striped colors looked amazing on the model because of her dark skin and the shade of lipstick to match the print.

Spectacular striped outfit chosen for the ball, and Chanel Iman, dressed in a gown by J. Mendel. And as a bright accent model chose a bright pink clutch, in the tone of which were painted the tips of her hair.

In the view of Abbey Lee Kershaw punk - a crumpled dress and a gray strip in support of stricter arms control

Tags

See also

New and interesting