Zach Galifianakis rescued stray old woman

87-year-old Mimi Heist already seen with Zach at the premieres of several of his films, mistaking an elderly woman by a relative of the actor.

Video premiere after-party "Stag II: from Vegas to Bangkok»

But recently it became known the true story of this woman. Zack and Mimi met in the early nineties. Mimi worked in a laundry in Los Angeles, where for the tip helps clients with their laundry.

Then Zack, while still not as successful comedian, was just one of those customers and friends with the old lady, who had a similar sense of humor. After a while, Zach, whose life has changed dramatically, and Mimi lost touch. But two years ago, the actor learned that Mimi after his divorce was left with nothing, and forced to live in the same facilities. In addition, it does not have any relatives who could support her. Since then and to this day, Zack takes for the old one-room apartment. He also introduced Renee Zellweger with his girlfriend, and she helped her apartment with furniture and supplies Mimi products.

Now the actor Mimi invites all its premiere:

If Zack in the city, he accompanies me. And if not - allowed to take a friend. I am a beautiful dress and a friend helped me with makeup. It's really fun, I had never even dreamed that happens to me something like that. Then he drove the limousine me home.

Mimi is still working in the same facilities. It is reported that the planned shooting a documentary about its history.

Tags

See also

New and interesting