Portraits Jolie

Angelina Jolie has repeatedly headed the lists of the most beautiful, most coveted, the sexiest women in the world. In 2006 and 2008 I hit the hundred most influential people in the world by the magazine «Time». And in February 2007 in the British television show "100 greatest sex symbols" Jolie was chosen as the most prominent sex symbol of all time. Also a talented actress Angelina.
Yet the most important thing is that Angelina Jolie is a good wife and a wonderful mother.

We offer a look at a selection of portraits Jolie look at ёё emotions and understand what it is.

Interesting make-up.

Cat's eyes.

This seductive. As if to say: "I want you».

Incredibly beautiful smile.

It seems that she is screaming from the orgasm.

Unusual Jolie. But just such an actress sees her husband. Angelina Brad Pitt in a photo shoot.

Capable of much.

And such a beautiful woman can ruin a bad makeup.

Appraising look, "th-th-th, as he did».

If she advertised cigarette, a smoke that would not have even those who do not smoke.

This cute.

Sexy.

This portrait of a beautiful woman.

Classy.

Look mom, which looks at his favorite child.

A woman who has gone through something in this life. (This year, Jolie made a mastectomy).

Here it is genuine, not simulated smile.

Dreamy eyes.

Jolie: "So, wait, let me think».

To reflect on the meaning of life.

And here it is clearly arguing.

That's what it is: a smart, sweet, sexy, beautiful, funny, charming, unusual, strong. And she is a good actress, a wonderful wife and mother. Generally Angelina Jolie is a real woman.

Source: vev.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting