Images of Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie is too much? In no case! Now the actress again did not appear at social events, but this is due only to the fact that the premiere of her to the nines criticized the film "In the Land of Blood and Honey" ended, and the "Golden Globe" and "Oscar" are long gone. Other bashes in contrast to the high society, she rarely pleased with his presence, so remember the good times, when the 36-year-old Jolie graced dozens of ceremonial meetings, and showed great (and not so) outfits. This time lasted just a couple of months, but during this period the actress showed us a lot of different images: from the elegant chic to sexual emancipation. I propose to look at the best and worst dresses Angelina in 2011 and 2012.

Top:

Perfectly crisp white dress with scarlet accents Versace beauty Jolie demonstrated at the recent "Golden Globe". The event is in charge, so it is simply inexcusable to lose face, and Angelina decided that you need to choose a bright, but at the same time elegant outfit. On the red carpet actress looked incredibly decent, but notes sexuality slipped through the look and make-up.

A simple long dress in a floor by Ellie Saab Jolie wore to the «Palm Springs Film Festival». The color of the dress a wonderful, warm shades of cream to face a very Jolie, but still I am for brightness, because now Angie too light skin. With this addition of the unsurpassed master of the creation of flying dresses Jolie hid his thinness from prying eyes.

Angelina literally born for this ensemble by Italian designer Salvatore Ferragamo! White Satin Blouse + Leather Skirt + emerald jewelry, what could be better actress, which, in general, and does not need additional "frills"? She herself, as a rare diamond, so it is logical that it is much more suitable for simple sets of clothes, rather than obsession congestion (bows, ruffles, etc.).

At the Paris premiere of the film "In the Land of Blood and Honey" actress, and now the director (voiced by film - Jolie's directorial debut) came in a stunning dress from Ralph & Russo, the main part of which was the bow. I admit that a close-up Angelina looks fine, but I was confused by the huge bow. Even so, but the image must be in the list of the best!

What Angelina shiny hair! I do not know to joy or unfortunately, but it's the first thing I noticed as Dress on the first photo looks dull. But again, there is one advantage: lace inserts brightened figure Jolie and make the waist thinner. Design has developed a Michael Kors dress and I just do not have the right "stuff" image mixing aristocracy and spice in the list of the worst.

Who would not say that, but in spite of the terrible figure of Angelina divine face. Features are surprisingly good. This image is from the premiere in Los Angeles, you can only praise since and dress Romona Keveza, and makeup (I do not know by whom) are smart! Yes, and a great haircut (no bangs Jolie is much better).

Worst:

For the premiere of the film in Zagreb (Croatia), the actress chose a dress by J. Mendel. Warm orange color of this dress wonderfully refreshing Angelina, but the texture and tailoring of the dress I do not like. It looks like a robe, although I understand that it is at this premiere newfound director chose a modest attire.

Not a single superfluous details. The fitted dress with low neckline by Atelier Versace Jolie wore to the premiere of her film "In the Land of Blood Honey" in Sarajevo. It looks elegant, but there is a feeling that something is wrong ... But however it was noted that the high hairstyle very becoming Angie.

Bronze dress by Jenny Packham at Angelina, who visited «Berlin Film Festival», looked pretty good, but no matter how great the dress, waist Jolie (her weak point, as expressed at the waist Angie never had) spoils everything. I understand that the figures are different, but now mother of six children so very bad figure. Either she is malnourished or sick (spit three times over your shoulder).

This set of long skirts and stamp by Ralph Lauren very much like the second pleated dress beige color, but, unfortunately, it is at times worse. I think it's time to Jolie, "tie" with black color and too massive ornaments. The image of the evaluation 2.

At the ceremony, "Oscar" this year, Angelina was particularly smiling, but her dress was included in the list of the worst according to the «Marie Claire». This creation was the work of Atelier Versace, but it did not save the situation, because Dress the actress did not sit completely. This image has caused much controversy and now this article appeared recently:

"After law wife no less famous actor Brad Pitt came to the awards ceremony of the prestigious" Oscar "in a black dress and pointed demonstrated its skinny right leg on the thinness of Angelina Jolie spoke even more. On the American talk show «The View» Dr. Drew said that the actress "is in a dangerous physical condition due to the systematic malnutrition," which can lead to serious and even fatal consequences. At the same time, speaking on the same channel ABC, the doctor urged women not to take 36-year-old actress as an icon of beauty, as it can be deadly to the health of any person. At the same time TV host Bill O'Reilly, who works on Fox not only surprised wild depletion Angelina Jolie, but also outraged that it is because of their exhaustion could be harmful for their fans who decide to follow her bad example. Back in November last year, Angelina Jolie has revealed the secret of his dramatic weight loss, she admitted that she weighs 44 kilograms due to the fact that on the day consume no more than 600 calories, but not because she wants to lose weight, and for a simple reason, how she is banal not have time to eat because of the six children and a successful film career »

Dress on the floor of the Jenny Packham ultra-black hanging on Jolie as a rag. It is not like the image of the event under the name «SAG Awards».

Tags

See also

New and interesting