Dresses Venice Film Festival

The second day of the International Film Festival in Venice was marked by three high-profile events. Firstly, a well-deserved "Golden Lion" for his contribution to cinema was a legendary film director, winner of the "Oscar", the author of the films "The French Connection" and "The Exorcist," William Friedkin. On this occasion, in the "Venetian classics" was featured little-known film director, "Sorcerer" in 1977.

Secondly, in Venice, the premiere of another tale from the cycle «Miu Miu Women's Tale», established fashion house Miu Miu. Shorts women tell stories that affect different aspects of life - the choice of attire for the evening to severe divorce from her husband. As the director of the film, of course, are women. This time the reel of film titled «Le Donne della Vucciria» was created under the direction of a Palestinian Khayyam Abbass.

And, thirdly, the main day of the premiere of the second film forum was the picture of John Curran "trails" with Mia Wasikowska in the title role. The film tells the story of an Australian writer Robyn Davidson, who in 1977 took a trip across Australia on camels. Later, the author described his adventures in the book "Paths».

Let's start a fashion review of the most noteworthy orders the second day of the festival with the premiere of the short film by Miu Miu. Of course, all the celebrity guests, almost premiere their attention, chose to exit outfits arms Miuccia Prada. Freida Pinto opted for a mini-dress of bright red-orange color with contrasting inset with buttons and zippers - like fantasy and even the cartoon elements are characteristic of the works of Miu Miu. Complementing her handbag on a chain outfit and black seed pans "Mary Jane," Frida received a simple and laid-back image, the appropriate dress code of the event.

The dress of bright color appeared on the red carpet and Michelle Dockery. Her outfit has a right to exist, but not with these accessories - a tiny old-fashioned purse and massive shoes that life look even more enormous, it is unlikely he will make a suitable company.

Gabrielle Union, starred in one of the tales Miu Miu, posed for photographers in a black chiffon dress with red velvet edging. I like the way it looks dress - it has some special charm of autumn, but the giant black sandals ... Down!

Black fan Carey Mulligan did not change their preferences by choosing a little black dress with a contrasting white collar. In order not to turn into a gray mouse, the actress has added unusual outfit round glasses rimmed with leopard print.

From the cocktail party - to the celebrations of the screening of the film "Paths." Mia Wasikowska Complain own premiere in a black evening dress from Nina Ricci with lace corset bodice and skirt in a mermaid style. Everyone knows that Mia - an unusual girl, and she was hardly suitable outfits that we used to see on the Hollywood starlet, but that is no reason to choose their dress for his age. Syndrome Kirsten Dunst on the face.

Now it is clear to anyone took a leaf Mia - her mentor Robin Davidson, a journey which was made into a movie "Paths", appeared at the premiere in a black lace dress, which barely fit her. By itself, the evening dress Elie Saab is not bad, but it definitely does not need to wear with boots.

The model and presenter Eva Riccobono Film Festival has opted for a black chiffon dress with an unusual finish by Christian Dior. Cute outfit, but I think he is smart enough to grand premiere in Venice. I think many people, like me, are waiting for the legendary film festival luxurious evening dresses and get that trait!

It showed an unusual dress on the red carpet Italian actress Francesca Cavallini. Front outfit was pearly white, and rear - a deep maroon-purple. The image, complete with maroon lipstick to match, was very memorable.

Our beauty Kseniya Rappoport this time chose a dress of muted shades of green, with drapes and unusual line of cleavage with a touch of Greek style. In my opinion, the outfit looks very well, and the right accessories perfect complement it.

Bright image from Fausto Puglisi showed us a lover of extreme cuts Natalia Borges. It was an ensemble consisting of a black leather stamp and short flared skirt with unusual prints, complete with massive colored necklace and sandals with straps. The image of the controversial - in spite of the very precise combination of colors, it has a kind of disharmony, but personally I have this dress is associated with a line from a song by Larisa Dolina - "I put all the best at once».

Source: vev.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting