Childish beliefs

As a child, every child is to seek to know the vast and mysterious world around him, and during the Soviet era, we were no exception. This source of information in our childhood was very little: no pile of channels on TV, no internet, no books what you want, so the information about the world we drew from everywhere, including from senior fellow yard games. Because these elders are not shunned "gag" (as we in turn), there is a lot of variety of funny and naive, absurd and not so - for children to take, beliefs, divination and horror stories, in different places of the Soviet Union of different and often contradictory each other. I offer them to remember and start with yourself (in brackets - the test results in practice). In my childhood, I said that: - accidentally stepped on someone's foot - so you quarrel. To avoid strife, the one who trod on his leg, he should come to you on foot "in response" (once I came back too much - and we had a falling out). - If the two bypass pole or tree from different sides - they also quarrel. To avoid this, you need to quickly say hello (hello stupid thought twice per day). - If you mow the eye to the nose, but this time someone will knock you on the back on the head, it is possible to remain oblique for life (I do not know, neither the no banging or does not allow). - If the two clashed heads together, both sick. To prevent disease, you need to bang heads together again (Stukalo repeatedly). - If with someone at the same time said the same words, we need very quickly to ask: "When my happiness?" (My answer: "Yesterday it was"). - Smoke from the fire, blowing on you, you can take modules, saying: "Where module - to smoke!" (And even lied to smoke, "Smoke, smoke - I'm fat do not eat!", Believing that he heard about this, here same turn in the opposite direction). - If the ear sleeping companion in the pioneer camp to pour a glass of water in a glass, the boy in the dream described (tested - all woke up before start writing). - In the Soviet pharmacies accept cigarette ash liter jar at ten per jar (still do not know, maybe you?). - Do not look at the welding, so as not to be blinded (looked - "bunnies" caught but not blinded). - If you step on a needle, she vopetsya, comes through the veins to the heart, and this - certain death (not tested, and does not want to). - You can not sew their clothes or sew on buttons - zashesh memory (tested - the result can not remember). - If you crush the spider - it will rain (pressed - it was not raining). - Met on the road a dead cat or a dog, you have to spit three times over your left shoulder and say, "Ugh three times - not my taint!" (Still do). - If you put the thing inside out - you will be beaten. To avoid this - you need to take your clothes off, throw it on the floor and trampled on her legs (put on, but not trampled - felt sorry for dirty clothes, and I was not afraid to fight). - "Happy" tram ticket (when matched the extreme numbers, or the sum of several extreme) had to eat (try - tasteless). - If you stand up or sit down between the two namesakes and make a wish - that it will be fulfilled (not believe: the names in those years gave the fashion and namesakes among peers were a great many). - It was impossible to pick up a toad - this at the hands of the warts appear (and did not take, because disdain). - If you throw over your left shoulder a small coin and say, "By good weather" - that the weather is good (somewhere in the ducat of coins sketched). - Clamping two matches in hand parallel to each other, the girls appropriated it matches the names of the pair, which were wondering; lit and watched which way the folded matches during combustion. If to each other, then love, if the other side - hate, and if will not die - that they do not care (of course, this all-girl, I was not engaged in garbage). - Big mosquitoes - malaria, and malaria - a deadly incurable disease African (did not believe, but these mosquitoes in any case did not touch). - Any pain in the abdomen suggestive of appendicitis, which is cut at all, without exception, (still living with appendicitis). - If a cat's whiskers cut off, then he lost the scent (it is checked in practice - the garbage is not lost). - Do not step over a person lying, because he then cease to grow, but if you cross the back, then it is neutralized (by me in life often transcended and did not return, and nothing - up). - Smoking "not tightening" leads to cancer of the throat (and therefore immediately began to smoke "in a puff") - And I believed that he would never marry, well, at the very least - will marry his mother (and I had to do: in the sense - not to marry at all). And different children can recall the horror stories. These are, for instance: One day a boy parents sent to the market for flowers. On the street the boy came to this strange grandmother, and said, "Do not buy black rose, but only the red." The boy came to the market and saw a woman in a red and sells red roses. The boy bought a red rose. He goes further and sees a woman in black, and her hands are black roses. Flowers boy very much, and he bought a black rose. The boy came home and put the roses in water. At night, he wakes up and sees suddenly rose out of the black black woman. She holds out his hands to the boy and wanted to strangle him. But at this time of the red rose leaves red woman. She grabs a black woman and begins to deal with it. The boy wakes up in the morning and see the table in the water red rose and black - broken. The boy immediately recalled the mandate grandmother and threw a black rose. And then the boy grew up, became a famous film director, but did not give up smoking weed and directed the film "Black Rose - an Emblem of Sorrow, Red Rose - the emblem of love» .: oadam.livejournal.com

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting