Professional breakdancer

Most people do not know how to dance, and last time out on the dance floor at your prom, where diligence ked legs his partner. The exception is young and not clubbers, wriggling like sprats in a tin can, but their movements can be called by any words written on the fence, but not dance. That is why we feel a sense of genuine interest and respect for the talent and strength of will of the person who has mastered even the easiest couple Pa.

However, we have deviated from the main theme of the article, in which it will be about a young 22-year-old Indians named Vinod Thakur (Vinod Thakur), who became a professional breakdancer ... despite the fact that he was born without legs. Vinod says: "After I finished school, my friends insisted that I took up dancing. They saw many people with disabilities, who danced and benefit from it a real pleasure, and assured me that if I try, I can then just their prevzoyti.

And I started to practice. My friends said that they would help me and asked me flat out on the full. " Vinod studied dance in movies hip-hop dancers, posted on the Internet, and within three months could easily repeat their movements. Soon legless dancer decided to take part in the TV show "India's Got Talent." After appearing on TV Vinod has become a celebrity, and has already started to copy his movements novice dancers.

Source: unnatural.ru/vinod-thakur

Tags

See also

New and interesting