Living in a house with 94 lizards

schoolboy from Royston lodged in his apartment a huge number of reptiles. 9-year-old schoolboy Ben Whittaker from Royston, Hertfordshire, settled in a small apartment 94 lizards, and announced his intention to take care of them yourself. According to relatives the boy from childhood Ben was very fond of wildlife. The child could not remain indifferent to the homeless animals, and all the time tried to shelter them in his dome.

About six months ago after yet another walk with friends, Ben returned to households with 3 lizards and began to solicit them to leave the animals in the apartment. Initially, parents were skeptical about the intentions of his son, but could not refuse him, and soon resigned. Several months ago, three reptiles postpone a large number of eggs. Surprise boy knew no bounds when lizards named Izzy, and Brian Bell hatched 91 detenysh.

- My mother told me that she did not allow more breeding reptiles, - says the boy. - However, it is well aware that I can not leave their pets on the street. - The situation is complicated by the fact that we have no right to sell the reptile, until they are 6 weeks - says the mother of Ben. - Every day we have to spend about $ 10 to feed them. Eventually they reach a length of one metr.

According to an employee of a local pet stores - Steve Ellis, he first confronted with the fact that this subspecies of lizards appeared so many offspring.

Source: lifenews.ru/news/103038

Tags

See also

New and interesting