Master frontal attack

Driver's profit. A little man in the SAI (now the traffic police) are derecognised their three sheets broken "Zaporozhets". Himself covered in bandages, plastered. He was asked: "What happened !!! ???" "Yes-ah", says, "with the aircraft encountered !!!" Immediately the question: "How is it ??? Tell us !!! "Well, he says:" I came back in the evening I'm from the country home. It's getting dark already. Desert road - no one. Lights turned on, food. Suddenly, from behind a hill toward the plane directly to me so quickly jumps and drops! Gul is a terrible !!! Well, I think - on the emergency landing went on a road just decided to sit down. And me something to go nowhere! Well, I think, have time to slip beneath him as he did not release the chassis. I stepped on the gas and steering wheel between his two lights that flicker on the wings. Suddenly blow! Broads !!! Clinking glasses, gnashing metal wheels fall off! My car to pieces, he was barely alive ... "" And with a plane, with the plane-what ??? "" Oh ... It's just coming from a nearby collective farm went! "

Tags

See also

New and interesting