Ganesh Bhagat Chaurasia

Chaurasia Ganesh Bhagat was born in the state of Bihar is located in the east of India. On the face of the baby Ganesh parents noticed a small seal, which gradually began to increase in size.
The older Hindu, the larger the tumor grew. Ganesh's father was a wealthy farmer and was able to take her son to the doctor who examined the unusual patient.

"My parents tried to find at least some way that would relieve me from the build-up. They spent thousands of rupees on doctors, but still refused to treat me. Only one surgeon offered to do the surgery, while informing parents that my chances of survival does not exceed 10%. It was too risky, so my mother and father chose to leave things as they are "- says Chaurasia. After his parents died a man has inherited 30 acres of agricultural land profitable, but was unable to take possession of the land - the uncle Ganesh wins a teenager all.

"I tried to fight it with the help of the court, but was left with nothing, because my uncle knew all the local officials. Employees do not want to talk to me and let the office, ostensibly because of my frightening appearance. I found a job, and for many years engaged in plumbing. But was forced to leave their employment because of the proliferation of skin formation, close my eyes, "- says 65-year-old Hindu. The locals did not help lonely Ganesha left without livelihoods. Most people do not even want to approach the villager with the deformation of the face.

Seeing this situation, the man decided to leave their homes and move to the city Hardivar, State of Uttarakhand, where no one had ever seen before. Citizens reacted to the new resident with compassion and understanding: sympathetic Indians began offering disabled shelter, clothing and food.

"These people are very kind and generous. I do not need to beg because they bring me food, a variety of things and money. At first I did not want to take the rupee, but then I thought that maybe God has created me to do it and this is my way. Some think I'm the reincarnation of Ganesh, others believe that I am the devil. I do not care their views. I live as I see fit, "- concludes Chaurasia.

Plastic surgeons, who learned about the illness of the Indian newspapers, put him in absentia diagnosed with neurofibromatosis - a hereditary disease that leads to the emergence of benign tumors.

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting