Morocco

in far away mountains of Africa on the sidelines of one of the endless trails, an old gas station, which seized power on the corpses. Under the cut a report on how to attain the age of the once popular heroes of American horror films.

1. The tiny gas station, built according to the laws of the American Wild West - and it is near the road more suited to the realities of America. Arizona? Utah? Kingovsky Maine?

2. This is actually Morocco, place and scenery of several horror movies. Of all mentioned there, I know only "The Hills Have Eyes."

3. Cheap nature and diversity of nature transformed Morocco backyards of Hollywood. It starred as the famous films such as "Lawrence of Arabia" and the low-budget tapes.

4. Usual US refueling. Props recreated provincial microcosm up to the last detail. To complete the picture lacks the bearded old man in a rocking chair and a Berdan rifle.

5. Owner fueling not only drinks, but also bites.

6. And he has a mi-mi-mi seals! domestic animals. As far as I'm concerned, this is an exhibit of "Pet Sematary".

7. Interestingly, the cat in the film is running, or lying on his side? This cloth or a blow to the head? I'll peresmotret.Interesno, cat in the film is running, or lying on his side? This cloth or a blow to the head? I'll have to reconsider.

8. On the margins of the whole company is located; You go here to refuel at night, not knowing the details, and you begin to stutter! No, seriously: servicing costs on the usual route. I wonder how many people stopped by the darkness, and then could not get the key in the ignition?

9. And then the present mix of styles. Interestingly, some of them film the sarcophagus?

10. I'll be back! ... 42,137,254

11. All the props used in a particular horror.

12. You may want to get into the room and imagine how hysterical characters twisted windows ...

13. ... or after a successful shot reloaded Winchester right one! All of this history of the '80s and' 90s, reviews and forgotten. Mannequins pouring rain and sun vybelyaet. But at night they wake up and ...

Source: dima-chatrov.livejournal.com/476023.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting