Is there on the Russian market for natural cosmetics?

Mahi Majid, CEO of Maroc Nature, the Director of the brand Jardin d Oléane in RussiaWhy you bet is the Russian market? How and why came the idea to hold the Brand in Russia?In fact, it went a bit the opposite. I have not chosen the Russian market for this brand — and picked up the brand for the Russian market.

I live in Russia for a long time, long accustomed to the local climate. Sharp differences of temperatures — hot in summer, cold in winter. In Morocco there is no such.

My skin is constantly peeling, chapped lips. Tried various means, including baby creams, but the effect was not. Once tried Argan oil, the result was good. But when I started to use the parallel black soap — the effect was just wonderful!

Then came the idea to promote in Russia Moroccan cosmetic. Studied the market, read the reviews and realized that the quality of many local brands sold here the black soap and clay masks is poor. It was a shame for his country, Morocco, but rather for what it represent.

Then the task was to find the brand that best of the best, and 3 years later found the brand "Jardin d Oléane".

Moroccan cosmetics "Jardin d Oléane" now for me is not just cosmetics. This is what connects me to Morocco, is a Moroccan tradition, the memories... so it should be really on the level, and to work with her, offer her to talk about it — it's great fun.

Hard to find good cosmetics in Morocco?In Morocco there are producers that produce the good stuff, but for some reason in order to offer it in Russia, I always something was missing. Finally, I found "Jardin d Oléane" — brand it and all the attention to the smallest detail.

By the way, the brand is very famous in Europe, famous for its high quality and even considered to be prestigious in the SPA-salons and shops...

How intuitive product to the Russian consumer, in your opinion? Through what channels plan to teach and educate consumers?I can say that few people know Moroccan cosmetics, and not many had the opportunity to try a good Moroccan cosmetics.

On the Russian market now more and more gaining popularity cosmetics from Morocco. But, unfortunately, not always able to find a normal and quality products.

OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT HIGH-QUALITY COSMETICS FROM MOROCCO, AND "OPPRESS" THOSE WHO SPOIL THE IMAGE OF MOROCCAN PRODUCTS IN RUSSIA

Through what channels? Different and various, through a comprehensive marketing promotion.

Who is he, your consumer? Will move to a separate niche?We have no orientation to anyone in particular. Our cosmetics can be used by all. Now, I think everybody is tired of classic cosmetics, from the products of the mass market, people lost interest in it and are increasingly turning to nature and naturalness.

If we talk about the cost, it seems that Moroccan products and natural cosmetics in General is expensive, but if well count, it is not so. Probably, this beauty is even more economical because the jar is spent for a long time, and no harm to health and the environment.

Quote 2 girls who tried our products:

"Very pleased with the soap is very economical, we already use it for family daily as a shower gel..."

"I've always had skin problems, tried everything... but was always forced to use the tone... HaSulam, I'm fine, and you don't need other products that hide the flaws."

Figure out how much cream and other means? Shower gel? All sorts of means to care for sensitive skin? And how much is Moroccan cosmetics and in addition the joy of a man, get rid of some of the eternal problems. I think it's priceless!

Tell us about the most important products in your lineup, how are they different and benefits?"Jardin d Oléane" — a complete line to care for themselves, nothing more is needed, and women and men. But will continue to expand, and try to make them more convenient to use.

Line can be used in specialty spas or Hammam, and in-home care for face, body and hair. Every product of the brand "Jardin d Oléane" deserves special praise. Clay ghassoulite - it is a miracle product, henna high-quality, natural deodorants, argan oil...

But our pride is "Black soap", yet never seen anywhere else the soap of this quality.

This soap is made according to ancestral Moroccan traditions, with nothing to do: paste of black olives, olive oil and potash. We have it presented in 4 types: traditional, eucalyptus essential oil, with argan oil, HaSulam and rosemary essential oil (exclusive).

Our soap is better than regular? It has no sharp odor; consisting only of pure olive oil first cold pressed. It is thick, and therefore very economical; lasts 2 to 3 times longer counterparts. Very gentle, effective and deeply cleanses the skin, nourishes and most importantly... do not dry the skin.

What is the value and feature cosmetics from Morocco? what are the unique ingredients it contains and what problems may help in the first place?Theoretical, it should consist of all natural ingredients. But I can't say anything about the other, represented in Russia, Moroccan cosmetics.

About our cosmetics will say the following: we have all natural, without preservatives, parabens and other unacceptable substances. Our makeup is all the things that used Moroccan and Oriental women for centuries, and they always have healthy skin, and healthy hair.

Of course, you can divert the conversation in the direction of sustainability, but I assure You that we are talking about excellent consumer properties. Moroccan women are on average 1 time a week in the Hammam, take soap Beldy, and Cassie mitten.. To the Hammam, you can use henna for hair. After the Hammam can use argan oil, but it is not always the case.

If the skin is dry, apply argan oil which nourishes and moisturizes, it also can be used for the hair. . — For oily or problem skin and can also be used as mild shampoo for hair. Red clay — for more sensitive skin or skin prone to irritation.

For problems with hair you can use henna, which dyes her hair in gorgeous cognac color, and it restores, strengthens and prevents hair loss.

With acne you can use a natural alum, which are a great natural deodorant.

Who are your competitors in the Russian market?If you count those who sell cosmetics from Morocco, a lot of them.

If you count those who sell high-quality cosmetics from Morocco, their units. But the black soap, I think that we are out of the competition in quality.

Now there is black soap produced in Russia, which is trying to oust the Moroccan black soap, and have the courage to call it Moroccan, even "Beldy". But many have realized that this soap doesn't even look like a real Moroccan, this is a joke.

Maybe it is also natural, but I think it would be better to call it something different )

Where do you plan to sell the product?I will answer this question "from the side". We only sell wholesale, and are very serious about the choice of companies that want to cooperate. I personally, through meetings, pay much attention to the partner's attitude to business, and communicate only with those who are not all the same what to sell. Don't like hacks.

The principle here is very simple: if the person does not care what to sell (when I say people, I mean the firm, because each firm is someone), this person will do everything to properly present our Moroccan cosmetics, will give correct and complete information, because this person truly cares about its customers.

If the client is happy, then everything went as I like to say, "human." And only this can be the key to long-term cooperation, the only way the project can survive for long. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.liveorganic.ru/rubrics/cosmetics/cosmetics-actual/natural-cosmetics

Tags

See also

New and interesting