Kitten miraculously survived

seven-week named Poppet lucky to survive after an hour washing machine at 50 degrees. Hostess cat, opening the door, I almost fainted from what he saw. Naughty kitten jumped into the washing machine, it is the owner of the 27-year-old Laura Dzhilholm assorted dirty clothes and rushes into the drum. "I managed to load half the machine when Poppet hid in a pile of linen and hid. Then I, not knowing that she's got a job, began to throw it on top of other clothes, "- said Lora.

"I realized what had happened, but when she opened the door of the machine after washing and was horrified. Poppet lying unconscious inside. I almost fell into a swoon, but rallied and called for help a neighbor. He tried to save her, and even artificial respiration "mouth to mouth", to breathe air into her lungs. But nothing helped, and we all haste rushed to a veterinary clinic. It was almost down and died, I thought that we had lost forever, "- says the young woman. Veterinarians John Hanna managed to return the kitten to life. Lucky black cat returned home to Odensho, Manchester, along with Laura and her six year old daughter Megan. But it seems very Poppet has not learned its lesson. "The first thing that made this shkodnitsa - jumped right into the dryer. Now it was her usual habit. Well, we already know about it. We follow her to history does not repeat itself, "- said Laura Dzhilholm.

Veterinarian John Gunn noted that "the cat is incredibly lucky." "I confess, I did not think that I will resurrect her. She looked absolutely hopeless. Poppet definitely use one of his nine lives to ride in a washing machine. This should serve as a lesson not only to the kitten as hosts. And not only Laura and Megan, but to all pet owners. Especially them carefully to be watched while they are, as I jokingly say, in childhood. There certainly keep an eye, or you can simply stupidity and carelessness lost pet "- summed up the vet.

Source: www.smonitoril.ru/?p=2054

Tags

See also

New and interesting