She received 32 stab wounds and miraculously survived. But fate did not stay in her debt ...

"Never say never!" - This wisdom to us from childhood repeated adults only, most of us believe it is not wanted. Older generations have lived on the earth, and more than we are well aware that sometimes the fate of people preparing pretty unexpected gifts. No one knows for certain that it is waiting around the corner. It happened with American Melissa house that life has presented a wonderful gift.

January 24, 2012 Melissa will remember for a long time: this day became fatal for her. It was then that she received 32 serious stab wounds in the face and neck from her ex-boyfriend Robert Lee Jr. Burton. At that time, the girl barely knocked 20.

Her rescuers found two, when she was lying in a pool of blood. One of them, Cameron Hill, said in an interview: «She looked very bad. Then I could not even see that she was blonde ... Somehow it seems to me that this is not last time I see her » i>. Who knew that the words of the prophecy will become a Man. Three weeks the doctors fought for life Melissa. Her heart stopped four times, but each time medical professionals able to return the victim literally from the dead.

In 2013, the victim spoke to the press with the words: «I managed to survive miraculously ...» i> Once Melissa recovered, she considered it his duty to be in his hometown of Tampa (FL) lawyer specializing on domestic violence cases. Somehow magically between her and Cameron (one of her rescuers) have any sense, and they began dating.

And in May this year, the local baseball team Tampa Bay Rays invited Melissa to throw the first ball at one of the games as a sign of social struggle against domestic violence. Before the miracle survivor girl made responsible first throw on the field ran her lover and gave her the ball where it was written, "Will you marry me?». B>

Melissa could not hold back tears she did not expect this turn of events.

However, she said "yes" in front of hundreds of people. Such moments are priceless ...

to cope with emotions that overwhelmed her, Melissa still managed to make the first throw.

When Melissa was on the verge of death, she said, surprising phrase: «If you believe that there is good in the world, it will find you» i>. And she was right. The team wants the young spouses of long years of joint life and true love. This story certainly has once again proved to you that miracles happen, you just need to believe in them. Share this post with your friends, who can help them regain faith in goodness.

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/05/12/emt-proposes-at-rays-game-to-domestic-violence-victim-he-helped-save/

Tags

See also

New and interesting