Photos from the height of the ice-breaker

During the expedition to the North Pole traveler and blogger under the name sergeydolya managed to make beautiful and unique photos of the icebreaker from the helicopter while in the polar night. Now sitting at work or at home, you can enjoy all this magnificence hardly any effort)

Before you show the pictures from a helicopter, tell us how we reached the pole. About an hour before arrival, all gathered in the captain's cabin:

Expedition leader - Artur Chilingarov:

Captain Valentin Davydyants got instead XO and took command of the ship itself. Pay attention to the monitor with green design - a radar that shows ice conditions, as an icebreaker does not go in a straight line, and selects a path through the gullies and cracks:

To the North Pole minutes. In cutting the waiter came and kept the champagne ready:

Finally, the goal is reached!

And now the photos from a helicopter:

I want to make a reservation: I did not fly it at the North Pole, because he saw that there were shooting one another and understand the conditions still very dark. I arranged for a flight the next day at noon. Then, although it was still dark, I managed to more or less pull some footage:

You to understand how it was dark, I left a couple of shots as it is:

Source: sergeydolya.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting