Beloved children's artist Victor Chizhikov now 77 (28 photos)

Viktor Chizhikov - our favorite childhood illustrator. His work has adorned the covers of books by famous authors and popular magazines: Funny pictures "," Murzilka "," Crocodile ". Also he is the author of the image mascot Summer Olympics 1980 in Moscow - Olympic Bears. Today marks 77 years of the artist! Let's look at his most famous works, and at least briefly fast forward to childhood. Leah Geraskina. In a country of unlearned lessons

Gianni Rodari. The Adventures of Cipollino "I like to draw pictures with intrigue and massacre. The more people fighting, so interesting to me. "

Roots Chukovsky. Dr. Aibolit "There are books in which there is absolutely no humor. Such books also had to illustrate. Publishers liked to say: "What, too sad? Give Chizhikov he usmeshnit. "

Hans Christian Andersen. Flint "Children artist must be educated not to make mistakes. Once I saw a pattern ass with cloven hooves. I have seen an illustration to Nekrasov: horse pulling a cart brushwood, in a sleigh drawn by the most ridiculous way. There arc, but no collar. As the arc rests on shafts, is unclear. Instead, saddles and harnesses some nodules. This is not the pattern for children, because the child should immediately understand the design of the object, to understand how to harness the horses. "

Victor Chizhikov. Peter and Potap - You are a fool. - The fool. It was my first subject in the magazine "Crocodile", which I did graphic.

Victor Chizhikov. Our brush with you "In general I am by nature not a lyricist, I no longer wag. But this does not mean that in my life I do not feel the lyrics. "

Vitya Maleev at school and at home first book I illustrated, the book was Viti Dragoon "The Mystery of the pram." Once I went to the publishing house "The Kid" and heard wild laughter from the room chief editor. I ask - who's there? This, they say, Dragoon. So I met a very humorous man, whom I know. "

Victor Dragoon. The mystery of the pram, "I worked at Krokodil - humor magazine for adults with a crocodile on the cover, smoking his pipe. Later, however, he gave up smoking crocodile. By order of the Party. "

Agnes Barto. It was my grandmother forty grandchildren

Zoya Alexandrova. My Bear

Alexander Volkov. The Wizard of Oz

Victor Chizhikov. About a girl Masha and Natasha doll

Eduard Uspensky. Fur boarding

Sergei Mikhalkov. Three Little Pigs

Sergei Mikhalkov. The poem "Swallow»

Michael Plyatskovskim. I flew in a cloud

Sergei Mikhalkov. Stubborn goat

Eduard Uspensky. Down the magic river

As the bear tube found

Samuil Marshak. Poems