Victor Borisov, who lives in the woods

Borisov Victor E. lives in the forest and makes the site from a mobile phone. Life in the forest, as it is described on the above site, similar to an endless feat. Further quote the author: "As I touched the biography of Victor, I decided to check the information. I called Victor to the specified phone them (by the way already during a telephone conversation on 99% I was already convinced of the veracity of the story). We agreed on the time and place of the meeting. At the request of Victor, I brought along a little canned food and camouflage uniforms, which must be in the woods and went to the place. Below is a photo essay on the home of Victor ».

Most of the materials for the house gave Victor a good man, a pensioner Yuri from the nearest village. It helps Victor despite tough soprotevlenie family of Yuri. The furnace used for outdoor cooking.

The main danger with such a life is inadequate hunters with guns, government officials, as well as a huge moose, which often goes to the door at home and languidly breathing.

This place Victor calls "sauna Jacuzzi." All items found in the street, and then plastered, renovated and adapted for domestic needs.

Inside Victor closely, but there is order and even some comfort. In his house there is a small bed, a table, a homemade oven, as well as homemade hand power.

This is how Victor produces electricity to charge your mobile phone. Use of the bicycle, battery and some other accessories.

Cups and other utensils are perfectly clean. Compare with his office cup or imagine what state the dishes in the average migrant.

With this phone was made by site (gonchij.wen.ru/), through which we learn about the life of Victor.

Main thing supporting life in the house, homemade oven.

Original lamp. If you rotate it 180 degrees, it is seen that before it was used on the roof of the vehicle cab.

Victor makes a living by means of odd jobs, as well as by means of this document.

via Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting