"Skyline» (Skyline) - a low-budget thriller? Is it really?

Aliens are attacking. Every man for himself. They came from space on huge flying and walking on the ground machines. Just do not look at the light streaming from them. You will disappear in the holds of their ships terrible and never be able to return to Earth. They have already begun to collect human harvest to your pickings. Resistance is futile. But someone still holding. In the basement, in buildings and on rooftops, soldiers and civilians. They will have to unite to survive and fight off the alien attack.

A gunman was not yet on the world's screens around him is ripe interesting scandal. Sony Corporation (SONY) blamed Colin and Greg Strause of stealing ideas, as well as in the use of hardware resources and money Corporation SONY, paid for the creation of special effects for the film "Battle: Los Angeles» (Battle: Los Angeles) coming in March 2011. The budget of the film is more than $ 100 million. Ostensibly for the production of special effects studio Hydraulx (it is a co-founder Greg Strause), and why am I not surprised, was commissioned SONY and, concurrently, oddly enough, who produced his own low-budget "Skyline» (Skyline). That's us, I think so, I want to ask the company Hydraulx, really for all this beauty is paid only 20 million green?

Skyline (Skyline), US
Director: Colin Strause, Greg Strause
Starring: Eric Balfour, Scottie Thompson, David Zayas, Peter Ivashchenko et al.
Producer: Kristian James Andresen, Greg Strause
Operator: Michael Watson
Writer: Joshua Cordes, Liam O'Donnell
Composer: Matthew Margeson
Premiere (World): 12 November 2010
Premiere (RF): 11 November 2010
Budget: 20,000,000 $

Movie Stills:

Tags

See also

New and interesting