Habitat

"Better than mountains can be only mountains." "And yet, the sea remains the sea." "Hello, Russian field". Many songs, cloud opinions and preferences. Someone like that. This is understandable and correct. And yet, where the person to live right and useful?
And again on stage British scientists. This time from Exeter (Exeter), from the south of England, the main town of Devon.
They state categorically that the sea coast - the perfect place to stay. Coast, the researchers say, the complex has a positive effect on the psyche and physics. To the extent that even the sound of the waves has an effect equivalent to receiving medications. True, did not specify which ones. Plus the opportunity to relax on the beach, plus iodized sea air.
Honestly, I want to join the opinion of the guys from Exeter, and because I love the sea itself. Yes, and they are there with the Channel Tunnel are located very near to. Somehow I think that if the conduct similar studies elsewhere in the Andes or Upland, it turns out that there is also quite suitable habitat.
And the most important point is not whether it will spoil the man himself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting