7 Commandments success of Warren Buffett

1. Wealth - a state of mind

"I always knew that I would be rich. I never doubted it for a minute. " - Warren Buffett

2. Success - is something more than a large bank account

Asked, CNBC that he believes the main secret of success, Buffett replied: "When people live to my age, and around it there are people who love it, this is a success. And no matter how much money is in your safe deposit box. Also, it is important to do what you love, and do it well. I never met a successful people who would deal with the fact that they do not like. The life of these people looks pitiful ».

3. Spend less than you earn

"If your ship sprung a leak, it is better to spend energy to replace the ship than patching holes." - Warren Buffett

You will not be able to become financially successful man, if he can not rein in their spending. Warren Buffett is known for leading a modest lifestyle, despite the multi-billion dollar fortune. He still lives in the house, which bought in 1958 for 31,800 dollars, and drives a second hand Lincoln.

4. Do not take personal loans

The sooner you realize that consumerism - it is a social plague of our time, fueled by large corporations to make you work for them, the faster you will be able to give up unnecessary things. Only a fool buys today what will work tomorrow. Because once your everyday work is over, and the debt will still remain.

5. Choose the correct idols

"Spend time with people you feel better yourself. This will help you move in the right direction. " - Warren Buffett

6. Gambling - for fools

"Rule №1. Never lose money. Rule №2. Never forget rule number one. " - Warren Buffett

Once Bill Gates admitted that he often beats bet with Buffett, but in an amount not more than one dollar.

7. The generosity and prosperity go hand in hand

"Among the billionaires I know, there is such that money would have changed beyond recognition. If they were jerks before they get rich, then it just started with billions of assholes. " - Warren Buffett

Tags

See also

New and interesting