The main rule of Psychology

1. The right mirror.
People around me - my mirrors. They reflect the peculiarities of my own personality, often not perceived by me. For example, if someone is rude to me, then I want it, I let it. If someone over and over again cheating on me, so I tend to to believe anyone. So no one to take offense.

2. the right to choose.
I realize that everything that happens in my life - is the result of my own choice. And if today I am dealing with a boring person, then I'm very boring and nerdy. No bad and evil people - there are unhappy. If I rake their problems, then I like it. So no one to make a claim. I myself cause of everything that happens to me. Author and creator of his own destiny - I myself.

3. Rule errors.
I agree that I may be wrong. Not always my opinion or my actions other people should be considered correct. The real world is not just black and white, there are light gray and dark and white. I'm not ideal, I am a good person and have a right to be wrong. The main thing - to be able to recognize it and time to fix.

4. The rule matches.
I have exactly that, and just enough so that I fit they deserve, no more, no less, whether it concerns relationships with people, work or money. If I can not love a person to the fullest, it is ridiculous to demand that this man loved me. So all my claims are meaningless. And yet, when I myself decide to change - change and the people around me (for the better)

5. Rule Dependencies.
Me no one should. I'm capable of and I can selflessly help to anyone who can. And to me it is fun. To become good, you have to be strong. To become strong, you have to believe in what I can do all things. And I believe it! But it is necessary and to be able to say "NO!»

6. The right to attend.
I live here and seychas.Proshlogo not, because every next moment comes now. There is no future, because it still is not. Attachment to the past leads to depression, anxiety about the future creates anxiety. As long as I live in the present, I insisted. There is a reason to rejoice.

7. Rule of optimism.
While we criticize life, she passes by. The eyes see, the legs go, the ears hear, the heart works, the soul rejoices. My fitness - sunny summer meadow and river. As long as I'm moving, until the wind blew the skin - I live. When I'm watching TV, lying on the couch, or communicate with Friend in LJ - I'm not in it, and in the hereafter.

Tags

See also

New and interesting