Jodie Foster

Jodie Foster.
I never returned home from filming in makeup. Mother once told me: "When the working day is over, you end up with the job." And rightly so.

Sometimes I dream of a simple home-based work - to spend the evening on the couch with a book lying around and not feel any responsibility for what will happen tomorrow. But, thank God, I never thought about it seriously.
You're a bad mother, if you are completely dependent on their children and around trying to control them.
The last thing I want to know what they are talking about my children. Because I remember very well what their age, I was talking.

At any age is much more interesting to spend time with someone who is older or younger than you - not only with their peers.

No amount of money will not come back in twenty. This age is full of worries and fears. And this is what is not worth living.

Probably, it is very scary when your children grow old before your eyes.
Sadly, if you spent his childhood, so really it and not seeing.

My mother was always late, and as a child it really drove me crazy. So now I always come a time or a little earlier. As you can see, sometimes raising children can be given quite by accident.

I love European cinema - it was on it and I grew up.

Knowing exactly what colors used by artists, and an understanding of its place in the history of culture can not spoil your impressions of his paintings.
Most of all I like to listen to the directors, to talk about his films.

Responsible actor before the audience is much more important than the viewer can afford to assume.

To be understood - not the most important thing in the world. At least, this is not exactly need to wait on anybody.

I never returned home from filming in makeup. Mother once told me: "When the working day is over, you end up with the job." And rightly so.

Sometimes I dream of a simple home-based work - to spend the evening on the couch with a book lying around and not feel any responsibility for what will happen tomorrow. But, thank God, I never thought about it seriously.

Cruelty very human and very understandable. But neither the one nor the other does not make it acceptable.

I often sang the role of victims, it is true. But it seems to me that the whole history of the world women and written about it.

You're a bad mother, if you are completely dependent on their children and around trying to control them.

The last thing I want to know what they are talking about my children. Because I remember very well what their age, I was talking.

At any age is much more interesting to spend time with someone who is older or younger than you - not only with their peers.

No amount of money will not come back in twenty. This age is full of worries and fears. And this is what is not worth living.

Probably, it is very scary when your children grow old before your eyes.

Sadly, if you spent his childhood, so really it and not seeing.

My mother was always late, and as a child it really drove me crazy. So now I always come a time or a little earlier. As you can see, sometimes raising children can be given quite by accident.

I love European cinema - it was on it and I grew up.

Knowing exactly what colors used by artists, and an understanding of its place in the history of culture can not spoil your impressions of his paintings.

Most of all I like to listen to the directors, to talk about his films.

Responsible actor before the audience is much more important than the viewer can afford to assume.

To be understood - not the most important thing in the world. At least, this is not exactly need to wait on anybody.

Fear - the number one emotion that makes our mind to put incredible effort to get rid of it.

Winning is better than losing. Although, if only because the winner is always stronger than sleeping.

In your ability to say "no" just when you want it, lies a truly incredible power. I would even say - destructive.

"Destiny" - a very convenient word for those who never make decisions.

This is a fantastic combination: great fear of loneliness and a desperate need for privacy. It is this tug of war tormented me all my life.

I would like to learn how to inspire herself.

OK - it's not something that we should strive. This is something from which we must flee.

I do not confuse people who speak quickly. If you can talk fast - so fast you can think of.

It's true, I really like Los Angeles. I grew up here, and now I can not help with this love. This is the city where many of the problems you can solve, just go to the beach - play volleyball or something like that.

If ever I sduyus, I will try to do so, as did no one else.

Tags

See also

New and interesting