Classification attendants ....

All of our favorite times of grandmothers can be divided into four groups:
 1 is normal.
 2. This prevented at the time to sit down to grandchildren hawala.
 3. This will prevent the health of grandchildren.
 4. marazmatichki it's just old.

most normal class, this is the first, ie, This modest grannies who are not zaёbyvayut anyone sedyat home and watch their serealy fucking, fucking socks knit, weave and engage kruzhavchiki other, useless huynёy.

second class where shuzhe first, they just pomeshannost put you at the table, get fucking eat "soup", or even worse - stuffed !!!
 when you say your favorite babyshki that you do not want to eat, then she starts screaming like a dick knows who and yelling about the following:
 "as well!? Why do not you eat !? I immediately prepare everything for you, and you're so-so you do not eat! ", then followed by a pair of phrases about how she was fucked during her childhood, blah blah blah ... and then (some specimens of antiquity) are beginning to call their parents to work, and with a wild scream yell into the phone that the child does not eat !!!

There are other members of the human race who are watching your health fucking And sometimes reaches the point of absurdity, for example (personally for myself I know), I once, as always sat at the computer clock so till 3 in the net, as always everybody was asleep, suddenly I started podkashlivat (like fucking wrong with that, but not for my grandmother), she began to yell from his room, Che happened? etc., immediately I put forward the hypothesis where I could catch a cold !!! Imagine the eyes of my parents woke up this fucking crying :))
 then that my nerves could not stand it, I started to rub his grandmother about that she otebal from my dick !!! and seblas in its booth to sleep !!!

the most dangerous class !!! this 4th tries, here even the toughest break! These grandmas pussy sit quietly near the entrances, hrumkayut semachki vstivnymi his jaws, watch all the comings and goings in the staircase people call mentovku if they see young people with a walking beer, zaёbyvayut their grandchildren at home stupid questions, tips and prozbami !!!

and now about how to deal with them !!!

With first-class struggle is not necessary, because the they do not interfere!

the second class advice, to fight something like this:
 1. If you do not want to eat, you do not tell your grandmother that you have a stomach ache, head, etc. (it will come to you sideways).
 2. pizdani her that you've chenit shaval.
 3. You can also tell you that the conductive kudanit fall down (but after these words nada kudanit sebatsya from home).
 4, and the most simple, to say it in plain text: "Go fuck !!!»

with a third way of fighting is only one - send kudanit deep and far;)

from the fourth grade to escape is difficult, but it is possible !!!
 1 as they are marasmus, then sends them to fuck not hesitate !!!
 2. simply avoid contact.
 3. Call the 03, and say that your grandmother just Rehn and attacks people with crutch !!!
 Well, that's all.

Sent by Ilya Baryshev

Tags

See also

New and interesting